[OnePlus 7][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

neildalal

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
QUOTE="neildalal, post: 84460235, member: 5671938"]
That's a known bug that currently exists. Network breaks sometime after installing viper. I don't know if there is any fix available.
Also i noticed that in always on display there's a weird flashing of screen (a very small spot). Screen isn't defective by any means as the issue wasn't in ob1.

It also flashes for half a second before screen turns on. when you press the power button (the time between power button and screen lighting up)
[/QUOTE]
Yes, that's the software implemented proximity sensor doing it's work. You can try covering the top part of the screen and the AOD will turn off thinking your phone is in pocket. Although it is not very reliable and should not be visible so frequently and it should hopefully be fixed in the next update.

Jun 30, 2015
No not the sensor.

Im talking about on screen below the camera notch(above the always on display clock's number 12).
It IS there regardless of the clock chosen. Sometimes it flashes, sometimes it doesn't.
Also it only happens in ambient display. Not even in lockscreen.

JudgeDread11

Aug 17, 2014
Ao Nang, Krabi
No not the sensor.

Im talking about on screen below the camera notch(above the always on display clock's number 12).
It IS there regardless of the clock chosen. Sometimes it flashes, sometimes it doesn't.
Also it only happens in ambient display. Not even in lockscreen.
So you use face unlock?
I started noticing it when I setup face unlock. I think it's too indicate is looking for your face.

JudgeDread11

Aug 17, 2014
Ao Nang, Krabi
Why would it look at my face in ambient screen? Face unlock triggers in lockscreen not ambient screen if im not wrong.
You state it does it before the screen turns on. I see this happen when i turn on my screen, without being on the ambient screen. just a black screen with a quick flashing of that little dot. And i started seeing this since i turned on faceunlock.

Jun 30, 2015
You state it does it before the screen turns on. I see this happen when i turn on my screen, without being on the ambient screen. just a black screen with a quick flashing of that little dot. And i started seeing this since i turned on faceunlock.
Yeah it also happens to my phone. Only flashes for a second after i press power button. And stops flashing when im at lockscreen.

And it happened in ambient display regardless of pressing the power button.

But i also noticed that it stops flashing in ambient display when the display automatically dims after a while.
Can you check this too. If it's the same for you too then our op7 is probably fine and it's OB2 problem i think.

strongst

Senior Moderator - Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
HTC Raphael: Touch Pro, Fuze
And the changelog for OpenBeta 4:

Screenshot_20210321-122720.jpg

WookieTookie

Apr 9, 2015
OnePlus 7
boot.img from OB4 patched with Magisk 22 (you can flash this via fastboot if you need root, bootloader must be unlocked)

xerius67

Nov 13, 2013
Strasbourg
Hello
I have just downloaded the OOS11.0.0.0 update (with oxygen updater). But I haven't flashed it yet.

My op7 is a GM1900 with OOS version 10.3.8.GM57AA (I bought it on a Chinese website).

I am located in Europe and I would like to know if it is possible to install the GM57BA version instead of my current version GM57AA without any risk of data loss ?

Where can I found the download link of OOS11 for GM57BA ?

Thanks for your advice.

Last edited:

xonich

Dec 26, 2009
Hello
I have just downloaded the OOS11.0.0.0 update (with oxygen updater). But I haven't flashed it yet.

My op7 is a GM1900 with OOS version 10.3.8.GM57AA (I bought it on a Chinese website).

I am located in Europe and I would like to know if it is possible to install the GM57BA version instead of my current version GM57AA without any risk of data loss ?

Where can I found the download link of OOS11 for GM57BA ?

Thanks for your advice.
Hello,
I also have a GM1900 and I am on GM57BA without any problem.

The latest version 10 is 10.0.11.GM57BA, it is the equivalent of version 10.3.8.GM57AA.

For the EU version, it always takes a few extra days for it to be available.

Android 11 version GM57BA is now available here 11.0.0.GM57BA

Last edited:

AxelM

Jul 10, 2007
OnePlus 9
Hello,
I also have a GM1900 and I am on GM57BA without any problem.

The latest version 10 is 10.0.11.GM57BA, it is the equivalent of version 10.3.8.GM57AA.

For the EU version, it always takes a few extra days for it to be available.

Android 11 version GM57BA is now available here 11.0.0.GM57BA
Hi xonich, I have installed the file from your link, but after installing it says: Build: 10.0.11.GM57BA...
Did I made a mistake or wasn't the build number increased?

BR

rodovict

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, could anyone please upload a patched boot image for OP7-EU stable update (Magisk 22.0)?
My phone is bootlooped after the upgrade due to TWRP.
Thanks a lot.

rodovict

Jun 16, 2018
Sorted. It was quite fast actually. Thanks in any case and apologies for the request that I should have sort first.

vadgama_nikz

Jun 18, 2017
OnePlus 7
Can anyone confirm that unlocking the bootloader on EU version (hopefully the latest update) breaks Widevine L1 certification or not, it would be really helpful.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts