Search This thread

iruiz2

Jun 23, 2011
I was curious about the different hardware variants of the 7T and decided to ask support once EU launch went over and they kindly answered.

HD1900: China
HD1901: India
HD1903: Europe
HD1905: North America
HD1907: T-Mobile USA

Any hardware variations that matter among them? Or it is just a way of tracking where the phone came from?

xombee69

Dec 3, 2019
Last edited:

tdelet

Dec 20, 2011
I'm in the US, NYC/NJ. I was super torn. I wanted to upgrade my op5. I wasn't a big fan of the pop up camera or the curved edges of the 7 Pro...plus I wanted a T.

The MacLaren edition is really nice, but...popup camera and like 400 more than the Chinese 7T. I couldn't justify it. So I took a chance and ordered the HD1900 Chinese version of the 7T with 265gb. So far, after about two weeks, it's excellent. I have no issues with not having a fast connection

UNFqXim

No issues with not having a connection. Maybe it's because I'm in an area with good coverage (t-mobile). But so far, for $500 - HD1900 has been excellent.

I'm just waiting for twrp so I can root the thing.

fabricio_gt

Dec 20, 2019
Hd1900

Hi im from gt and i was thinking of buying the hd1900

The only requirments by my carrier were:
Gsm:
-900 (e-gsm)
-1900 (pcs)
Umts and Lte:
-b2 (1900 pcs)

Umts and lte are compatible i just wanted to know if they would be compatible in gsm bands. Thanks

pedritopl

Apr 3, 2015
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 3T
Hi im from gt and i was thinking of buying the hd1900

The only requirments by my carrier were:
Gsm:
-900 (e-gsm)
-1900 (pcs)
Umts and Lte:
-b2 (1900 pcs)

Umts and lte are compatible i just wanted to know if they would be compatible in gsm bands. Thanks
Yes. Compatible.
Details: https://www.oneplus.com/pl/7t/specs
"Connectivity" part, and:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSM_frequency_bands
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_frequency_bands#Frequency_bands_and_channel_bandwidths

tdelet

Dec 20, 2011
Got the 7T rooted...no problems. Not used to doing it without TWRP, but it all worked fine. Magisk, root all working flawlessly. For 500, the 256gb hd1900 has been excellent. I know it didn't have band 66 (or something) but in NYC and Quebec I haven't noticed any problems. I'm coming from an OP5 and mobile connectivity is at least as good with the OP7T HD1900.

For me, the decision came down to value. I wanted the 256gb, which ruled out the US OP7T. The OP7 Pro is nice and I came close to choosing it but I don't like the curved screen edges and I'm not a fan of the pop up camera. The notch doesn't bother me. So, no 7T pro either. The t-mobile McLaren edition was tempting...12gb ram, 5g. But at almost twice the price...not worth it. So far very happy with the hd1900 in the US with the 256gb.

Once I got it rooted, of course.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone