OnePlus 7T Is Back In Stock!

Search This thread

xocomaox

Aug 18, 2008
Orlando, FL
I got an email about this today. Already purchased a mint one on Swappa and it came with three new OEM cases!

Glad to see others having a chance to get this phone.

creeve4

Jan 5, 2011
Bountiful
Ordered mine last night around midnight when I got the email. I'm hoping that I like it enough to give up my Pixel 3a.

georgiapi

Oct 28, 2011
North GA
alcphoto.net
I got mine ordered today about 2PM EST.
Coming off my OP6
This is it folks, the end of the era for a great device for a great price (today $599.00$ -$100.00 =$499.00).

slgooding

Oct 6, 2011
West Lafayette
OnePlus 7 Pro
Well, got mine in. The fingerprint sensor is broken (hardware not found) and the ring mode slider on the side does not work properly. I spent hours with support and I have to send the phone back for replacement now. They won't cross-ship a new one and my only option is to go phone-less for a week+, or order a loaner (with $100 deposit). If they actually had them in stock it would be easier to return my original order and order a new one... very frustrating experience so far.

Otherwise the phone experience is great.

slgooding

Oct 6, 2011
West Lafayette
OnePlus 7 Pro
Were you phone-less before you opened the box? Mercy, can you not revert to the phone its replacing? Its why I don't trade mine in.

Got mine, all is well.

I switched from AT&T. The minute I activated the 7T it ported my number and the old service was gone. So yeah, my old phone won't work. I borrowed a verizon phone from a friend but I'm having trouble activating it with Visible.com.

Top Liked Posts