OnePlus 7T McLaren Update 10.0.25.HD61CB Released

Search This thread

911joeblow

Dec 15, 2019
So I just got the notification for the update and figured why not. Well I get 'Installation Problem' when I attempt it. Now perhaps this is because I have the sim and bootloader unlocked? I am not sure but one more reason I am really starting to regret buying this phone with T-MO. I would have just shipped one in from Germany with the EURO ROM since I REALLY need dual sim setup. Having had two previous OP phones I figured, no big deal I will convert it over to dual sim. Well yeh, not so much. Looks like my last OP phone.

adit07

Jul 18, 2011
So I just got the notification for the update and figured why not. Well I get 'Installation Problem' when I attempt it. Now perhaps this is because I have the sim and bootloader unlocked? I am not sure but one more reason I am really starting to regret buying this phone with T-MO. I would have just shipped one in from Germany with the EURO ROM since I REALLY need dual sim setup. Having had two previous OP phones I figured, no big deal I will convert it over to dual sim. Well yeh, not so much. Looks like my last OP phone.
My phone is Sim and bootloader unlocked but I was able to take the update. Has to be something else

Dopewaffles

Feb 2, 2020
I've heard if you get the bootloader unlocked you can't get OTA updates. I know you can get the SIM unlocked even though it's not paid off and still get OTA updates, as I accepted the update with no problems at all.

mammothjojo88

Apr 26, 2011
San Antonio
HTC 10
Sony Xperia XZ3
Here is a screenshot for everyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200229-003315.jpg
    Screenshot_20200229-003315.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 228

Top Liked Posts