Jan 17, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Thanks. I got this with following message for update:

--Enhanced 5G upload and download speeds
--Stability Improvements
--General Bug Fixes

911joeblow

Dec 15, 2019
So I just got the notification for the update and figured why not. Well I get 'Installation Problem' when I attempt it. Now perhaps this is because I have the sim and bootloader unlocked? I am not sure but one more reason I am really starting to regret buying this phone with T-MO. I would have just shipped one in from Germany with the EURO ROM since I REALLY need dual sim setup. Having had two previous OP phones I figured, no big deal I will convert it over to dual sim. Well yeh, not so much. Looks like my last OP phone.

adit07

Jul 18, 2011
So I just got the notification for the update and figured why not. Well I get 'Installation Problem' when I attempt it. Now perhaps this is because I have the sim and bootloader unlocked? I am not sure but one more reason I am really starting to regret buying this phone with T-MO. I would have just shipped one in from Germany with the EURO ROM since I REALLY need dual sim setup. Having had two previous OP phones I figured, no big deal I will convert it over to dual sim. Well yeh, not so much. Looks like my last OP phone.
My phone is Sim and bootloader unlocked but I was able to take the update. Has to be something else

champ784

May 31, 2013
Richmond
Nexus 9
Moto G7 Play
Download/Upload speeds have gotten better for me. But now I'm dealing with autorotation issues. Happens after using the phone for part of the day, reboot fixes, just a little annoying is all

Dopewaffles

Feb 2, 2020
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
I've heard if you get the bootloader unlocked you can't get OTA updates. I know you can get the SIM unlocked even though it's not paid off and still get OTA updates, as I accepted the update with no problems at all.

photolarry

Jan 17, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Just got an update to 10.0 27 which included February security patch and others minor improvements. Haven't rooted. Scared to try it. Especially since there's no custom ROM yet.

Here is a screenshot for everyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200229-003315.jpg
    Screenshot_20200229-003315.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 234
D

Deleted member 7436581

What's all coming with this 27 update besides Feb security patch?

Top Liked Posts