• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

OnePlus 7t Not booting after fastboot

Search This thread

sathara

Jun 3, 2009
the club
The situation

in 2020 Jan my phone display broken, so i keep my phone aside and switched to iPhone. now i fixed the screen and phone booted and there was an update i installed it and rebooted phone, but phone never boot to OS after that.

what i can access now
1. fastboot
2. recovery
3. i can install twrp

the Problem
fastboot rom flash end with saying system, vendor, product partition not found. i tiring to enter edl mode and not happening., tried with 3 PC with usb 3 and usb 2 ports.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

[email protected]

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
Have you tried the MSM tool? Find the right firmware for your model and when phone is off hold volume up and down and make sure the cable is in the laptop or PC you are using and stick in the plug and it should say connected on MSM tool but the phone screen will still be black and make sure to untick the shasum box but leave auto reboot ticked and run it and it will reboot when done.

sathara

Jun 3, 2009
the club
yes, i have the Indian variant.

when is press vol- and vol + then plug it in nothing happens PC not detecting any thing. not even unknown device. when i leave the vol up and down device start and goes to fastboot.

anything i am missing? i triggered edl from twrp also phone reboots and stuck at bootloader unlocked message screen.

sathara

Jun 3, 2009
the club
is hd1910 is 7T pro? but I have 7T.

Capture.PNG

sathara

Jun 3, 2009
the club
Unzip and run in 64bit win10
bro, i tried everything. i have 6 cables , 3 laptops , USB 3, USB 2.

with type c to c cable when try to boot to edl in the PC i can here a sound, but nothing showing in device manager.

any other way other than edl?

fastboot working good but some partitions is not found, is there any way to recreate the partitions?

Top Liked Posts