OnePlus 7t pro McLaren 5g TMobile update 10.0.27!!

Search This thread

Fodderp

Mar 6, 2012
There is an update for 10.0.27 just saw and installed this morning! Go to system updates and check yours.

Fodderp

Mar 6, 2012
Here is a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200301-092621.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-092621.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 695
Reactions: norwoodesteel

norwoodesteel

Aug 13, 2011
slightly puzzled, update downloaded/installed by itself overnight. good to know being unlocked doesn't affect updates.

photolarry

Jan 17, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Unless you unlock the bootloader there won't be issues. I've unlocked Sim but not rooted so I get updates too. I don't see a need currently since there's no alternative ROM

photolarry

Jan 17, 2010
Los Angeles CA
I dont mind

I know, but I miss having an effective add killer, titanium, etc. which only work if you are rooted.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Does not really matter to me to have Titanium any longer because the likelihood of phone complete malfunction is very low. And I use duckduckgo browser to block most ads. Most apps now are smart enough to fail if they detect adaway modified host file so on. I actually am glad I do not have to try and trick my phone so that Google Pay and other things work when they fail if rooted. I also am worried if I touch anything, the 5G will stop working. I really want to be able to get that signal.

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Does not really matter to me to have Titanium any longer because the likelihood of phone complete malfunction is very low. And I use duckduckgo browser to block most ads. Most apps now are smart enough to fail if they detect adaway modified host file so on. I actually am glad I do not have to try and trick my phone so that Google Pay and other things work when they fail if rooted. I also am worried if I touch anything, the 5G will stop working. I really want to be able to get that signal.
Yeah - I got this phone to get band 71 as well, as my European S9+ doesn't either, so TMo coverage outside of large urban areas sucks on that phone.

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Unless you unlock the bootloader there won't be issues. I've unlocked Sim but not rooted so I get updates too. I don't see a need currently since there's no alternative ROM
I thought when you unlocked, it wiped, including a system file needed for updates. If that's not the case, would un-rooting allow updates ?

Top Liked Posts