OnePlus 7t pro McLaren 5g TMobile update 10.0.27!!

Search This thread

Fodderp

Mar 6, 2012
Here is a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200301-092621.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-092621.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 673
Reactions: norwoodesteel

photolarry

Jan 17, 2010
Los Angeles CA
I dont mind

I know, but I miss having an effective add killer, titanium, etc. which only work if you are rooted.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Does not really matter to me to have Titanium any longer because the likelihood of phone complete malfunction is very low. And I use duckduckgo browser to block most ads. Most apps now are smart enough to fail if they detect adaway modified host file so on. I actually am glad I do not have to try and trick my phone so that Google Pay and other things work when they fail if rooted. I also am worried if I touch anything, the 5G will stop working. I really want to be able to get that signal.

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Does not really matter to me to have Titanium any longer because the likelihood of phone complete malfunction is very low. And I use duckduckgo browser to block most ads. Most apps now are smart enough to fail if they detect adaway modified host file so on. I actually am glad I do not have to try and trick my phone so that Google Pay and other things work when they fail if rooted. I also am worried if I touch anything, the 5G will stop working. I really want to be able to get that signal.
Yeah - I got this phone to get band 71 as well, as my European S9+ doesn't either, so TMo coverage outside of large urban areas sucks on that phone.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone