• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OnePlus 7T][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

Txdude35

Mar 5, 2017
Gorman
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Just as a heads up for anyone planning to install it, for me it broke both stock camera and gcam. None work even after factory reset.
Anyone have a stock OOS android 11 fastboot enabled ROM? I put the indian version on my phone to fix the modem, and then went to the Global version 10.xxxx only to realize I cannot downgrade like that, and now my device is stuck on the splash screen. I can get fastboot no problem. This was all done via fastboot and I cannot find a fastboot enabled version of ANDROID 11 anywhere, yes I've used google and searched these forums and threads. Thanks.

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
Anyone have a stock OOS android 11 fastboot enabled ROM? I put the indian version on my phone to fix the modem, and then went to the Global version 10.xxxx only to realize I cannot downgrade like that, and now my device is stuck on the splash screen. I can get fastboot no problem. This was all done via fastboot and I cannot find a fastboot enabled version of ANDROID 11 anywhere, yes I've used google and searched these forums and threads. Thanks.
Msm tool can do oos10 and then update to oos11. There is no fastboot oos11 or msm oos11

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts