OnePlus 7T Screen Protectors

hk.happy

Aug 21, 2014
There are cases and screen protector available in the one plus official Store as well, but way too costly. The screen protector itself costs ₹1290, bumper case for almost ₹2000
I wonder if those are worth the money

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai

pritm

Feb 2, 2012
Ahmednagar
Well I just bought the tempered glass screen protector (₹1290.0), the sandstone back cover (₹990.0) and the type-c to 3.5mm converter from the OnePlus store.
The screen protector quality is immensely better than the one it comes with. The tempered glass gives you the glossy feel and the smooth touch of using the real screen compred to the plastic one.
The back cover is good too. It's their well known sandstone texture. It gives a better grip than the glass back and looks so much classier than the plastic thing you get in the box.
The 3.5mm converter worked perfectly with my headphones, its ₹390, then why not just include it in the phone, right?

Anyway, I'm happy with the purchase, so far...

Last edited:

tommy_vercetti

Aug 12, 2007
Mumbai
Well I just bought the tempered glass screen protector (₹1290.0), the sandstone back cover (₹990.0) and the type-c to 3.5mm converter from the OnePlus store.
The screen protector quality is immensely better than the one it comes with. The tempered glass gives you the glossy feel and the smooth touch of using the real screen compred to the plastic one.
The back cover is good too. It's their well known sandstone texture. It gives a better grip than the glass back and looks so much classier than the plastic thing you get in the box.
The 3.5mm converter worked perfectly with my headphones, its ₹390, then why not just include it in the phone, right?

Anyway, I'm happy with the purchase, so far...
Did you apply the screen protector yourself?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone