Oneplus 7T totally bricked

Search This thread

mjklhb2

Oct 23, 2017
I *****d up, I was trying to install the dotOS on my phone, so I installed All in one tool and unlocked the bootloader, when I tried to flash the TWRP it didn't flash, so I flashed the recovery that it asks and factory reset it, I couldn't flash TWRP and couldn't install the ROM, I don't know what I did, but I could go to the stock recovery and factory reset it and tried again, but now the All in one tool doesn't recognize my phone anymore, and I can't go to the stock recovery now, the only thing that it does is go straight to bootloader mode and that's it, when I type adb devices on cmd or powershell it doesn't recognize it either, I really don't know what to do now.

3MrBojangles3

Apr 30, 2021
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T
I *****d up, I was trying to install the dotOS on my phone, so I installed All in one tool and unlocked the bootloader, when I tried to flash the TWRP it didn't flash, so I flashed the recovery that it asks and factory reset it, I couldn't flash TWRP and couldn't install the ROM, I don't know what I did, but I could go to the stock recovery and factory reset it and tried again, but now the All in one tool doesn't recognize my phone anymore, and I can't go to the stock recovery now, the only thing that it does is go straight to bootloader mode and that's it, when I type adb devices on cmd or powershell it doesn't recognize it either, I really don't know what to do now.
You just need to download the Msm tool to restore it back to stock firmware. It's easy to do. Here

3MrBojangles3

Apr 30, 2021
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T
I tried, but it doesn't recognize It either, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

You have to put it in edl mode. Plug the usb part of your cable into the computer. Then turn your phone off. Hold down both volume buttons then plug in your charger and release the buttons. It will show connected or your phone will rebooot. Might take a couple tries. Hold the buttons a little longer