Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
Fargo
www.scottcrosler.com
The Wiki
I got my OnePlus 8 one week ago and I already have an idea, make a big Wiki for OnePlus 8 / 8 Pro.
My goal is to provide all resources to get the best phone setup, with links, examples, screenshot, detailed steps etc. etc.
(I will need OnePlus 8 Pro users to be sure everything works, bc I don't have the Pro one)
The wiki will be on my Github soon :)
There is a wiki here on XDA you can use: https://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/

hadid90

Jan 2, 2010
Ca va mathieu
i got the op 8 today ,, and such wiki will certainly be helpful ..
I want to root my device .. :D also i heard that i should backup my persist partition :p in case :p
waiting for your wiki

Matteo

Oct 25, 2018
Hey guys,sorry for the delay.
I had an issue with my OP8 when i was working on the Wiki, but i fixed it.
I will open the WIki soon and works on it publicly :)

Last edited:

vinayak.s19

Oct 14, 2016
Chennai
I think you should include Viper4Android, Youtube mods, gcam, adaway, ratio launcher, tap tap, energy ring. Cuz this is my current setup on OP8. And Substratum themes. My personal favorite is Flux.

Matteo

Oct 25, 2018
I think you should include Viper4Android, Youtube mods, gcam, adaway, ratio launcher, tap tap, energy ring. Cuz this is my current setup on OP8. And Substratum themes. My personal favorite is Flux.
nice man, will make a part for mods and apps when I'm home. currently in a party for some days ;)
will finish the Magisk part too

exemG

Sep 7, 2020
This is a great idea and I can't wait to watch it grow. If you need any help like testing or anything you can text me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.