• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OnePlus 8 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
I did, but I don't wanna use oxygen updater. That the whole point. I live in the Netherlands, sti no update. Why is that so late or slow?

The first stable had been out for some time, so it's odd that your system Updater doesn't offer it.

That's why you should at least look at Oxygen updater. If it displays an A11 update, download it and check to be sure it's right.

Or, the first page of this thread has a A11 for Europe. Download it, go to system update, and see if it shows it's ok

Last edited:

lallozoe

Nov 13, 2020
Hi! I have recently purchased a One Plus 8 Pro from Amazon which came with version 10.5.11 (EU). I noticed that the latest version downloadable on One Plus site is 10.5.12, while checking in this thread there are also versions .13 and .14. Since I would like to keep Android 10 until the situation on Android 11 stabilizes, which version do you recommend to download? Is it .13 and .14 stable versions? Thanks!

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC

PerCompLLC

Apr 11, 2010
Round Hill, Virginia
OnePlus 9 Pro
I updated to this version via OTA. At first I had a lot of troubles getting the installation to stick but then I realized it was because of my patched boot image. To update I had to uninstall magisk and flash boot the original stock image.
Yeah, I'll wait for the complete update... But thanks.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

PerCompLLC

Apr 11, 2010
Round Hill, Virginia
OnePlus 9 Pro
Don't hold your breath - OnePlus is the most screwed up device company I have ever encountered. Premium prices for bad service.
So far (with the exception of this update), all of the updates have been regular and seamless for the OnePlus 8 Pro (I've had mine since launch)... We shall see moving forward, but I am hopeful.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts