[OnePlus 8 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

DizXDA83

Mar 12, 2012
Portugal
Got warning orange state your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted after update to A13 by oxygen updater IN2023 at each reboot. Any idea???

Orig-pinetree

Jan 30, 2021
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
Got warning orange state your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted after update to A13 by oxygen updater IN2023 at each reboot. Any idea???
  • If your device is in a green state, then it means its bootloader is locked or verified. Along the same lines, it also signifies that the Keystore is verified with an OEM key and hence the boot image was verified by the Keystore as well.
  • Next up, the yellow state outlines the fact that an alternate Keystore has been used to verify the boot image
  • If we talk about Orange state, then it informs that the device is unlocked, hence no verification has been done. This state will throw up the following message: “Your device has been unlocked and can’t be trusted..Your device will boot in 5 seconds”.
  • Lastly, the red state means that the device in the locked or verified state had a boot image, but the latter was not verified. This state is usually associated with a bricked device. Furthermore, you will get the following message: “Your device has failed verification and may not…..work properly…Please download %s image with the correct signature…..or disable verified boot….Your device will reboot in 5 seconds”.

juancarlos5

Apr 8, 2013
Puerto Rico
How do I go about flashing this in magisk keeping root to update? I'm on Android 11
Full zip from oxygen updater
Install local update
Don't reboot
Go to Magisk
Install Magisk in inactive slot from OTA
Reboot

You have A11.
Recommended upgrade to A12 with that method and then upgrade to A13.

Check in oxygen updater full stable version

qriozum

Sep 13, 2009
OxygenOS 13 F.15 for the OnePlus 8/8 Pro [EU ONLY]

Changelog:
System
• Improves system stability.
• Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.

I haven't received OTA yet, I wonder if they fixed the BT that didn't work with the "Polar H10" sensor from Android A13 (IN2023_11.F.13).

regards

chris 08

Feb 16, 2017
Bonjour à tous et bonne fin d'année !!!
Quelqu'un peut-il partager un lien pour obtenir la version oneplus 8 pro EU F15 ?
Merci d'avance.
@+.

Mod translation:
Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!!
Can anyone share a link to get the oneplus 8 pro EU F15 version?
Thanks in advance.
@+.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts