[OnePlus 8 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

okgnew

Mar 9, 2009
wow. more than a month since global 11.0.8.8 OTA release and still no sign of full ROM for global 8Pro :-(

Reactions: galaxys

grandixximo

May 16, 2010
For who is rooted, and just wants to OTA update to get rid of the annoying message requesting to update (and update will fail with some phone is in use type message), you can try to follow this guide
You have to uninstall magisk in restore image mode, that way you can OTA update (it won't fail), then DO NOT press on restart, seriously make sure you DO NOT restart, and install magisk back from magisk manager, then and only then it's safe to restart, it will take a while for the first boot, just let it do it's thing.

For who is rooted, and just wants to OTA update to get rid of the annoying message requesting to update (and update will fail with some phone is in use type message), you can try to follow this guide
You have to uninstall magisk in restore image mode, that way you can OTA update (it won't fail), then DO NOT press on restart, seriously make sure you DO NOT restart, and install magisk back from magisk manager, then and only then it's safe to restart, it will take a while for the first boot, just let it do it's thing.
I did that once, ended up on bootloop. I recommend removing all modules, removing magisk, flashing stock kernel and dtbo. Then updating.

Reactions: galaxys

MR0808

Sep 13, 2010
Melbourne
Flashing boot and dtbo images from new ota on both slots

Thanks, I managed to get this working using the boot.img from a file on my phone. My phone now shows that it is on 11.0.8.8IN11AA. However, when I try to batch that boot image and then boot into the patched image, my phone gets stuck on the bootscreen.

Is there a way to extract the boot image direct from the phone?

epicurean

Nov 6, 2005
OnePlus 10 Pro
Sorry but i am a little confused.
What is the current best way to update to 11.0.9.9(global), without losing root and data?
I am currently on 11.0.8.8
I have also downloaded the full 11.0.9.9 zip

jimger

Do u know where oxygen updater gets the links? Because after I received notification from it I am downloading it, but doesn't have the option to share the link so I can download it using multi threading etc. And the links here weren't updated... I did some dig around but didn't find anything...

Top Liked Posts