[OnePlus 8][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

hadid90

If I were to do Local Upgrade option, will that wipe data? Also, when updating local, to retain root I would do Local upgrade, don't reboot. Install Magisk OTA, reboot.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

If I were to do Local Upgrade option, will that wipe data? Also, when updating local, to retain root I would do Local upgrade, don't reboot. Install Magisk OTA, reboot.

Edit: Also, I'm on global ob3 rom. This will be the correct stable rom for global?

Edit 2:. Looks like Local Upgrade option will wipe data. That means I'd lose root. I guess I'll wait for the stable update to hit Oxygen Updater. That won't wipe data, right? Anyone?

I downloaded the full stock ota using oxygen uodater actually

I am not sure wether a local update will wipe..

Please tell us what happened ?

crazynapkinman

Jun 16, 2014
OnePlus 8
I downloaded the full stock ota using oxygen uodater actually

I am not sure wether a local update will wipe..

Please tell us what happened ?

Local update will wipe.

Just be sure to reboot AFTER installing magisk OTA. Do not reboot after update.

So, to summarize, updating to 11.0.1.1 global will wipe data!! Make a backup using oneplus switch and store on pc!

Then:

Install update via Local Update

DO NOT REBOOT!

Open magisk and install magisk on inactive slot (ota)

Reboot.

Allow set up to finish.

Move the backup you created with Oneplus Switch back onto device

Use oneplus Switch to restore the backup.

Profit.

hadid90

Local update will wipe.

Just be sure to reboot AFTER installing magisk OTA. Do not reboot after update.

So, to summarize, updating to 11.0.1.1 global will wipe data!! Make a backup using oneplus switch and store on pc!

Then:

Install update via Local Update

DO NOT REBOOT!

Open magisk and install magisk on inactive slot (ota)

Reboot.

Allow set up to finish.

Move the backup you created with Oneplus Switch back onto device

Use oneplus Switch to restore the backup.

Profit.
yeah i just noticed oxygen updater says that if you are rooted you need full ota to update

mx597turbo

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
OnePlus 9
The notification for 11.0.2.2.IN21AA came up today. Guess us N American users can just skip 11.0.1.1

Looking forward to updating, but I'm rooted, so I need the full ota. Hopefully this one will be uploaded here.

scott45333

Jan 4, 2012
Pittsburgh
Google Pixel 7 Pro
The notification for 11.0.2.2.IN21AA came up today. Guess us N American users can just skip 11.0.1.1

Looking forward to updating, but I'm rooted, so I need the full ota. Hopefully this one will be uploaded here.
Have you been able to install the update? I've been trying for over an hour and get this every time. Can't figure it out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206-191944.png
    Screenshot_20201206-191944.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 62

mx597turbo

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
OnePlus 9
Have you been able to install the update? I've been trying for over an hour and get this every time. Can't figure it out.
I used the app Oxygen Updater. It downloaded the 11.0.1.1.in21aa full ota. Installed as usual for root - disable all magisk modules, restart, install local update, DON'T RESTART, install magisk direct, install magisk inactive slot, restart.

Update was normal. Data WAS NOT wiped. I'm sure the 11.0.2.2 will be on the app in a few days. No need to check this thread anymore for me.

Reactions: hadid90

hadid90

I used the app Oxygen Updater. It downloaded the 11.0.1.1.in21aa full ota. Installed as usual for root - disable all magisk modules, restart, install local update, DON'T RESTART, install magisk direct, install magisk inactive slot, restart.

Update was normal. Data WAS NOT wiped. I'm sure the 11.0.2.2 will be on the app in a few days. No need to check this thread anymore for me.
magisk hide not working after the 11.0.2.2 update .. is it just me ??

N'ash

Oct 24, 2009
Shiraz
www.farnet.io
anybody got a working link to OnePlus 8 Pro Global 11.0.2.2.IN11AA ?
it gives me a 403 error when trying to download from here:

Reactions: pocholo36

mx597turbo

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
OnePlus 9

Helle8855

Dec 8, 2011
Voerde
OnePlus 9 Pro
Will the op ever get updated with the IN21AA 11.0.3.3 ota? Is it anywhere? I search an search for a Full Rom, but i find only 11.0.2.2.

Nobody? Nobody has a Link to the Global 11.0.3.3? I can not belive that. Btw. Sorry for my bad englisch. I am a 65 Year pensioner from Germany.

stefan.irmen

Jan 11, 2018
Will the op ever get updated with the IN21AA 11.0.3.3 ota? Is it anywhere? I search an search for a Full Rom, but i find only 11.0.2.2.

Nobody? Nobody has a Link to the Global 11.0.3.3? I can not belive that. Btw. Sorry for my bad englisch. I am a 65 Year pensioner from Germany.

Hello Helle8855!

As far as i know Global 11.0.3.3 isnt released, only 11.0.3.3 for EU.
When you are from Germany you can easily switch to EU version. I'm from Germany too and also switched without any problems.

If you have any questions or need help about it, feel free to contact me! ;-)

Reactions: Helle8855

varanaya

Mar 27, 2017
Can I update my Global OnePus to Indian version just by updating locally?
And if I update to Indian from global, will I get OTA from OnePlus regularly?

I'm new, please help.

Top Liked Posts