Oneplus 8t aliexpress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Chrisco0105

Jan 9, 2018
Hi, yesterday I bought op8t aquamarine 12/256 (290€) from this store ***
Does, anyone else bought it from this store?
If yes please send me screenshot of your shipping and other any update.
Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:

OhioYJ

Feb 25, 2011
You know why the other thread got closed right? Anyways, I'm guessing you maybe the first, since it says that store opened yesterday. Oddly enough, also now has no items for sale, and no feedback, despite having "291 followers".

I've never had a problem getting money back from AliExpress though. I'm guessing this is likely going to be a situation where you get a fake tracking number that never goes anywhere, and you have to file a dispute. Hopefully I'm wrong though. Just nothing about that store seems right to me upon initial inspection.

Chrisco0105

Jan 9, 2018
You know why the other thread got closed right? Anyways, I'm guessing you maybe the first, since it says that store opened yesterday. Oddly enough, also now has no items for sale, and no feedback, despite having "291 followers".

I've never had a problem getting money back from AliExpress though. I'm guessing this is likely going to be a situation where you get a fake tracking number that never goes anywhere, and you have to file a dispute. Hopefully I'm wrong though. Just nothing about that store seems right to me upon initial inspection.
Thanks

Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
From From eh... Belgium!
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
[Thread Closed] once again (as with your previous thread here). On the following grounds:
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
  • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
  • Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
  • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.
(Excerpt from our Forum Rules)

Please understand that XDA is not here solely to cater to your needs. We are perfectly fine with someone asking for some purchase advice and will even tolerate a link or two but you have pushed through the boundaries of 'just asking'. Please find the official warning in your conversations. Links above removed.

Thank you and stay safe
Timmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[Thread Closed] once again (as with your previous thread here). On the following grounds:
    5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
    As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
    • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
    • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
    • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
    • Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
    • Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
    • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.
    (Excerpt from our Forum Rules)

Please understand that XDA is not here solely to cater to your needs. We are perfectly fine with someone asking for some purchase advice and will even tolerate a link or two but you have pushed through the boundaries of 'just asking'. Please find the official warning in your conversations. Links above removed.

Thank you and stay safe
    Timmy