OnePlus 8T ColorOS 12 first build

Search This thread

fenie

Nov 19, 2013
Vacha
Can I revert to Android 11 after installing Android 12 if there are problems? There is a rollback?
I have an EU device.

Last edited:

taanh1412

Dec 4, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Hello, thanks for the answer. I haven't worked with MSM yet. Is there a guide for?
Here's a guide along with all link
But anyways, you'll need to use MSM to convert your phone to HydrogenOS before upgrading to ColorOS

marreke

Dec 3, 2021
I tried the Rom. a little bit too buggy for me and too much chinese stuff on it (most of them can be removed). rolled back with MSM to the official 11 build.
thanks anyway.

taanh1412

Dec 4, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Color OS 12 CBT2 (C.06) For OnePlus 8T DOWNLOAD
Changelog:
System
[Optimization] System performance in some scenes to make your phone run more streamlined
[Fix] Xiaobu Assistant cannot be used
[Fix] Drop-down status bar does not display traffic information
[Fix] Status bar icons disappear in certain scenarios
[Fix] The virtual button navigation bar is displayed abnormally in some scenes

Connect
[Fix] There is no sound when connecting to Bluetooth in some scenarios application
[Fix] Probabilistic startup application black screen interconnected
[Fix] Abnormal cross-screen interconnection connection in some scenes

Sentinar

Dec 10, 2021
Changelog:
System
[Optimization] System performance in some scenes to make your phone run more streamlined

Connect
[Fix] There is no sound when connecting to Bluetooth in some scenarios application
Please tell me how is the new version of the case with certification in Google Play and what about Gpay. Are there any bugs?

Raza Qadri

Jul 31, 2012
Step 1: Use MSM to go to HydrogenOS
Link: Link
Step 2: After going to HydrogenOS, use local upgrade to upgrade to COS 12
Link: Link
i would to correct you, step 1 isn't necessary for people who are already on OOS 11 , in China these instructions were given because some users were using Early adopters version of Color OS that was released in September that early adopters version is incompatible with this new update

Reactions: ddaharu

GraveDigger176

Oct 17, 2011
Germany
HTC One X
HTC Leo
Just one question..........if that is a closed Beta build, must there not the Playstore included or has OnePlus only choose people from china for closed Beta 🤔🤔 Because people Europe or USA need the Playstore (I know can be installed later) but that's not the right way from OnePlus if it so 😎😎

taanh1412

Dec 4, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Please tell me how is the new version of the case with certification in Google Play and what about Gpay. Are there any bugs?
I haven't flash this build myself so I can't tell if there is any bug, but people have reported that it's certified in Google Play.
i would to correct you, step 1 isn't necessary for people who are already on OOS 11 , in China these instructions were given because some users were using Early adopters version of Color OS that was released in September that early adopters version is incompatible with this new update
Yes, it can work, but I recommend flashing HydrogenOS first in order to maintain Widevine L1, since some people used your method and it got downgraded to L3.
Just one question..........if that is a closed Beta build, must there not the Playstore included or has OnePlus only choose people from china for closed Beta 🤔🤔 Because people Europe or USA need the Playstore (I know can be installed later) but that's not the right way from OnePlus if it so 😎😎
This build is Chinese only, hence no Play Store preinstalled.

Reactions: trongthanh

GraveDigger176

Oct 17, 2011
Germany
HTC One X
HTC Leo
Ah ok then OnePlus build 2 builds one for china and one for Europe and USA ?
Another question I'm on a custom ROM right now, when want to test this must i first flash OOS with MSN tool or can I go directly to Hydrogen ?

taanh1412

Dec 4, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
This is still CBT2, not 3

Ah ok then OnePlus build 2 builds one for china and one for Europe and USA ?
Another question I'm on a custom ROM right now, when want to test this must i first flash OOS with MSN tool or can I go directly to Hydrogen ?
There's no buid for global right now
You can use the aforementioned MSM on #2 to go directly to Hydrogen, no need to go to Oxygen first

Reactions: GraveDigger176

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog:
    System

Connect
    IMG_20211213_142947_685.jpg

getting great battery life with Color OS CBT2
    If there were a way to get 120hz working stably I'd be flashing it right now lol. It follows OnePlus's stupid design choices in ignoring Material You and the new QS style right?
    Actually 120Hz is working somewhat stable now, I'll need some more time to test it thoughly

They ignored the QS, but I can see some MY elements in apps like Chrome and Photos
    OOS 12 closed beta only for KB2001
    try at your own risk

Battery seems to be pretty good, at least on par with OOS
    I don't see any notification latency so far with Gmail and Telegram
    How is battery stand by in this version? also notification delay?
    I heard there high latency on notification on this os
    OOS quite bad and high battery usage :(