Oneplus 8t cyberpunk

Search This thread

sameog

Apr 21, 2010
San Francisco
Gang, not a noob but quick question: How can we flash magisk modules with the canary build? I honestly don''t see any option nor a menu for this/that. I flashed back to tmobile stock for the interim until someone gives me a sense of direction.
Thanks all. =)

jwarrior319

Gang, not a noob but quick question: How can we flash magisk modules with the canary build? I honestly don''t see any option nor a menu for this/that. I flashed back to tmobile stock for the interim until someone gives me a sense of direction.
Thanks all. =)
Download the canary magisk from the website and install with the app. It has its own app

Sent from my OnePlus8T using XDA Labs

jwarrior319

Thanks for getting back to me but I don't understand. Canary has a menu for magisk modules? I honestly don't see it. Please elaborate with screen shots -- I'm a visual person.
Tap or click on the circled part in the screenshot and it will download the canary version of the app and then you can install as usual.

Ok image not working, here's an imgur link https://imgur.com/a/phdN9Jn

Sent from my OnePlus8T using XDA Labs

Last edited:

nix3xin

May 28, 2018
I was that guy. I left xda right after that and only returned for 7t Resurrection Remix posts. This will be possible, but won't be done through a mod or it won't be 100%. Yes you can flash magisk gapps. Or with our mod you flash overtop oos and already have gapps. As you can see I'm running latest h2os with cyberpunk resources intact. Locked bootloader and no root. On a normal 8t Global. H2os is normal like oos, but tons of bloat. Once you get rid of it it's ok. But...I don't know about any article, but even with your cyberpunk 8t, it will run h2os and if you flash oos over it you will not keep cyberpunk resources and features.

I really wonder where to get those cyberpunk h2os back, i got mine from retailers but they flashed it with oos

OniAraAra

Nov 17, 2020
I really wonder where to get those cyberpunk h2os back, i got mine from retailers but they flashed it with oos

Would be great if there was an MSM Download Tool for Cyberpunk H2OS. I don't see that becoming public, though.

Edit: The regular KB2000 MSM Download Tool will download/install the assets for Cyberpunk phones

Last edited:

Huguin00

Dec 2, 2020
Still stuck at bootloop...
I have done the following

MSM to HOS then MSM to OOS (GLOBAL) - local update to newest update full zip (GLOBAL)= bootloop

MSM to HOS then MSM to OOS (EU) - local update to newest update full zip (EU) = bootloop

Cyberpunk goodies only work on HOS so far...

I'm kind of out of ideas, any suggestion?
Thanks!

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Still stuck at bootloop...
I have done the following

MSM to HOS then MSM to OOS (GLOBAL) - local update to newest update full zip (GLOBAL)= bootloop

MSM to HOS then MSM to OOS (EU) - local update to newest update full zip (EU) = bootloop

Cyberpunk goodies only work on HOS so far...

I'm kind of out of ideas, any suggestion?
Thanks!

After you have MSMed to HOS, update thru System latest HOS, then flash full zip EU should do the job. Wipe data thru recovery after the local update

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Why should I wipe data after local update?
Thanks for your feedback

YOu have to do so the first. I think next local updates would not require that.

KB2000 units are Chinese units running HydrogenOS out of the box and may be able to run OxygenOS after conversion via local update. They will however need to format /data and wipe cache to avoid bootloop.