• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OnePlus 8T][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

noxlord

Apr 4, 2011
Xperia XZ2
So I can't see North America ROM in here. I bought a KB2000 (CN) phone that was pre-flashed to Global ROM but since i'm in NA, I wouyld like to flash the NA ROM. is this possible ?

mercenaryhmster

May 8, 2010
OnePlus 8T
So I can't see North America ROM in here. I bought a KB2000 (CN) phone that was pre-flashed to Global ROM but since i'm in NA, I wouyld like to flash the NA ROM. is this possible ?
The global ROM is the one the north American phones come with, unless you meant the T-Mobile ROM, which I dont think there is a way to flash that on a non-tmobile version

sxp

Dec 18, 2010
Packages with build tag KB05BA are intended for the following variant:
KB2003: EU

Packages with build tag KB05DA are intended for the following variant:
KB2001: India

Global devices (KB2005) with build tag KB05AA zips use Google OTA servers, thus making impossible to capture full OTA zips. Should however full zips be posted on support website they will be added.
Hello
my phone KB2003 but KB05AA Packages
possible flash full zip KB05BA ??

edit: ok i read back full topic possible but need newer version
interesting
now OnePlus8TOxygen_11.0.8.12 Global and try flash full OnePlus8TOxygen_11.0.8.13 Eu
not possible beacue older version file :)
edit2: ok simple downgrade Eu zip flashed and after just update

and what is the different BA and AA Packages ?
different example global not any options system updates eu version more options etc

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts