[OnePlus 8T][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

Yash1213

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Guys, I've bricked my phone twice while trying to downgrade and i have a mac so i can't use MSM. I'm on A12 C1 india5. I have downloaded the oxygen updater app by OnePlus. If i flash a downgrade file given in the OP through there, will i successfully downgrade? Or is there any possibility of me getting bricked again?

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8T
Guys, I've bricked my phone twice while trying to downgrade and i have a mac so i can't use MSM. I'm on A12 C1 india5. I have downloaded the oxygen updater app by OnePlus. If i flash a downgrade file given in the OP through there, will i successfully downgrade? Or is there any possibility of me getting bricked again?
From a conversation in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/downgrade-to-os11-failing.4437413/ it seems that you have to use the downgrade zip that corresponds to the version of OOS 12 you're running.
In other words: EU downgrade on kb2003, NA downgrade on kb2005, and IN downgrade on kb2001.

Last edited:

PurppleMonkey

Jun 21, 2013
Hi,

Is there a way to do a "clean install" without TWRP ?

I did a local update on my KB2003 (C.15), and i want to do a clean install. Can i follow these steps ? :

1) Download C.15 and save it on my computer
2) Full backup of the phone --> With adb ?
3) Backup apps --> With TB
4) Full erase (cache, data and system) --> With Adb, but how ?
5) Flash new kernel (A12 friendly) and C.15 provide here --> With adb ?
6) Restore root --> payload dumper method
7) Restore all my apps --> Through TB

Have a nice day :)

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8T
Hi,

Is there a way to do a "clean install" without TWRP ?

I did a local update on my KB2003 (C.15), and i want to do a clean install. Can i follow these steps ? :

1) Download C.15 and save it on my computer
2) Full backup of the phone --> With adb ?
3) Backup apps --> With TB
4) Full erase (cache, data and system) --> With Adb, but how ?
5) Flash new kernel (A12 friendly) and C.15 provide here --> With adb ?
6) Restore root --> payload dumper method
7) Restore all my apps --> Through TB

Have a nice day :)
If you're already running C.15, you can simply use Settings>System settings>Backup and reset>Reset phone>Erase all data. This will wipe /data (wipe all apps and all user data) leaving you with a clean install of C.15. If you're rooted, you'll keep root but will need to set up the Magisk app again.

My personal preference for backing up is:
- Swift Backup (available from Play Store) for backing up apps and their data
- ADBsync sdcard Backup from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-and-ends-multiple-devices-platforms.2239421/ for backing up and restoring data from /sdcard to PC.

Lutherian

Jul 15, 2011
Orléans
OnePlus 8T
Hi !
I can’t update with the C16. I’ve installed the India Android 12 update instead of the EU version when I was on Android 11. Since there’s now an official Android 12 ROM with the C16, I wanted to get back to the EU ROM but the verification always fail.

EDIT : I am currently on the C15 (India) ROM.

Last edited:

YAARRR

Jan 7, 2018
available the full ota to c16 (kb2003) on the Oxygen Updater

C.15 KB2003 here, Czech republic. Just checked system updater. Nothing new.... i hope to see a full build posted here soon!

I had to force the Qualcomm app ( quick connect device ) update to the last version 2.5.23 to avoid heavy battery drain while training on my rowing machine. You know smart watch + concept app + connection to D2. In 30 minutes workout was draining 40% of battery. Now is kinda ok, but I'm curious to see what improvements in battery life will have C.16.

Dieppy

Apr 5, 2015
Forlì
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8T
C.15 KB2003 here, Czech republic. Just checked system updater. Nothing new.... i hope to see a full build posted here soon!

I had to force the Qualcomm app ( quick connect device ) update to the last version 2.5.23 to avoid heavy battery drain while training on my rowing machine. You know smart watch + concept app + connection to D2. In 30 minutes workout was draining 40% of battery. Now is kinda ok, but I'm curious to see what improvements in battery life will have C.16.
You have to install Oxygen Updater from PlayStore to find c.16 update

fwiw: it was not me, it was @Some_Random_Username, who kindly uploaded file. Seems like mixing the I and E variants might not always work...
Just to clarify, I didn't upload any file, I just added to the OP the link from OnePlus' OTA servers
I tried to use the ROM downloaded by Oxygen Updater. I'll give a try to the ROM you uploaded here, thanks :)

EDIT :
Same problem : "Verification failed".

I don't get it. I'm tire'd of being on the India ROM...
Have you tried using this APK https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/OPLocalUpdate_For_Android12.apk when using a downgrade zip? It comes from 9-series OOS 12 OB 1 thread.

Apih09

Sep 10, 2013
Signed flashable zips

KB05BA Europe

KB2003_11.C.16: KB2003_11.C.16_1160_202204222256
MD5: ac4a03a937ab6a5a6c6d35f00b936737

how to download using this link?
i have this error
1652082160788.png

Top Liked Posts