[OnePlus 8T][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

neopbm

Jan 5, 2006
OnePlus 8T
I've downgraded my phone to A11, then updated it to A12 using this full zip and then used OTA to get C.20.
As i mentioned this full zip is EU version. If you have a global or IN version i am not sure it will work.

fjjfrank

Aug 8, 2007
I've downgraded my phone to A11, then updated it to A12 using this full zip and then used OTA to get C.20.
As i mentioned this full zip is EU version. If you have a global or IN version i am not sure it will work.
ok i have also the eu version, have u copyed the zip file to your phone en and then with system settings, local upgrade installed

klaymaniaf

Nov 27, 2011
Can someone post a link for Oxygen OS 12 C.16 or C.15 download full rom? or uploaded somewhere?
thank you!

Ciobby

Jan 19, 2013
If you're already running C.15, you can simply use Settings>System settings>Backup and reset>Reset phone>Erase all data. This will wipe /data (wipe all apps and all user data) leaving you with a clean install of C.15. If you're rooted, you'll keep root but will need to set up the Magisk app again.

My personal preference for backing up is:
- Swift Backup (available from Play Store) for backing up apps and their data
- ADBsync sdcard Backup from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-and-ends-multiple-devices-platforms.2239421/ for backing up and restoring data from /sdcard to PC.

By sdcard backup you're referring to the internal memory backup, right? Is there a guide for using ADBsync to backup all data there? Thanks!

The Fume

Dec 30, 2019
any way to restore the old advanced display slider. i had it set just right and the new 12 only has a warm / cold option i hate it. color os made the screen very washed out looking like reds are more maroon. hard to explain. i used msm to go back to 11 and the screen looks awesome again. the phone keeps annoying the crap out of me to now update to 12 again even though i turned it off and then selected not to notify me. so freaking annoying.

Reactions: equi_design

slavomes

Sep 29, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Reactions: VaggD

VaggD

Sep 17, 2012
I have already downloaded this and tried to flash it using local upgrade but although the zip is in the root dir it won't appear on the local upgrade. Maybe is an older version or a corrupted file, also the file name should be something like KB2003_11.C.16 instead it's OnePlus8Oxygen_15.E.16_OTA_1036.

Update:
I was confused with another site, this is the file that stops downloading midway (usually when it reaches 2.5GB)

Last edited:
Reactions: slavomes

Ryano89

May 6, 2011
Indiana
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8T
Does this look right? Downloaded c. 20 for EU
Screenshot_20220621-120441_Files by Google.png

Top Liked Posts