[OnePlus 8T][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8T
Ok. Thank you. And yes I believe I do have a copy of the C33 image. Thank you for the help. This is a lot of different than what I'm used to having come from the Nexus 6, 6P, pixel XL, and pixel 4 XL. Their method of flashing is so traditional and easy. I had gotten used to it's simplicity. Again thank you for the info.
Incremental OTA updates are great (simple and minimal downtime) provided you run pure stock (no TWRP, no Magisk).
Otherwise you have to do a bit of work to undo the modifications before you do the update. But once you've learnt how, it's fairly straightforward.

PS: have a look at my two pinned threads in this forum. They may help you to understand how things work.

Testerofroms

Feb 27, 2017
phone not work need boot.img or prefer magisk_boot.img!!!!
It seems you did the update and patched with magisk ... as I did...
to solve this, boot with backup slot image:
go in fastboot mode and
check active slot:
fastboot --set-active
and then select the not active slot e.g. answer of above is a -> fastboot --set-active=b
boot and patch again with magisk...
and restart

In addition:
you can use the payload dumber to get all img files of a rom.
many threads on XDA about this

Reactions: ConteCobram

BobbyLynn

Experiencing any bugs ?
Navbar, (if you use navbar instead of swipe gestures) sometimes the back and home button doesn't work. But it's probably because I've made some modifications to my phone, I'm using a custom QS panel, a custom volume panel, and a few Lsposed modules and the zgisk Magisk module. I'm guessing that's why my navbar sometimes freezes up, but I can't say for sure.

towe96

Jan 8, 2015
Has anyone else on OOS 13 found a way to get the per-app languages to work?
The settings item where that's supposed to be just doesn't seem to exist.

xristos9

Jan 3, 2018
For now, OS13 is not released for EU version. Just NA & IN. That is why OxygenUpdater says your device is up to date.
What's the difference ? I don't know why op has all this different versions for the same phone. I also have EU version and i didn't receive the update yet. Can i flash Global from twrp?

neopbm

Jan 5, 2006
OnePlus 8T
What's the difference ? I don't know why op has all this different versions for the same phone. I also have EU version and i didn't receive the update yet. Can i flash Global from twrp?
I don't know the differences. If I remember well, hardware variant are for specific network bands. So maybe the different OS versions are about the management of those bands.

I don't know about TWRP flash sorry.

Top Liked Posts