General OnePlus 9 11.2.22.2 (T-Mobile) MSM Download Tool

Search This thread

TheGhost1951

Feb 11, 2009
Garfield
OnePlus 9 Pro
I would be happy with changing my TargetID from IN to TMO....I don't care about custom roms. I got bad info in trying to unbrick my phone. Flashed the Indian MSM Tool and now my phone is identified as TargetID IN. The instructions you get are not always complete. Always be aware of flashing anything. I learned the hard way....☹️

Pbsipher1

I would be happy with changing my TargetID from IN to TMO....I don't care about custom roms. I got bad info in trying to unbrick my phone. Flashed the Indian MSM Tool and now my phone is identified as TargetID IN. The instructions you get are not always complete. Always be aware of flashing anything. I learned the hard way....☹️
Me too but I was able to flash again for op9 pro eu le2123 but cam is f'ed up looks like half a Mickey mouse hate on screen and I can't update due to no touch if I do and can only unbrick with the MSM op9 pro eu ops file for some reason

Garbonzo17

Oct 5, 2014
If you've managed to unlock ur bootloader on a TMobile device, you should not have a locked sim. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's just the order of operations unless a new method for bootloader unlock came out.
that seems to track with the order I had to do things as well... Not that it is probably req'd, as my old 6t that I moved to global works fine on tmo, but if I put my verizon in sim2 it says it's carrier locked, the only way I can see to undo that is going back to tmo f/w then unlock in, and come back to global... no thanks, I just made sure not to screw that up on this go around with the OP9. But from what I am reading, it just may not even be possible to u/l bootloader if sim is still locked... I didn't risk trying this time around...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts