General OnePlus 9 11.2.22.2 (T-Mobile) MSM Download Tool

Search This thread

D3G0N

Jan 10, 2016
OnePlus 9
Nothing Phone 2
Who's currently doing sim unlocking? I'll gladly donate. I've unlocked my bootloader, flashed Magisk and have root access but I'm still sim locked to TMobile.
If you've managed to unlock ur bootloader on a TMobile device, you should not have a locked sim. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's just the order of operations unless a new method for bootloader unlock came out.

Mar 28, 2017
Sacramento
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you've managed to unlock ur bootloader on a TMobile device, you should not have a locked sim. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's just the order of operations unless a new method for bootloader unlock came out.
When they pushed the A12 update, the oem unlocking was no longer greyed out so.. Figured I'd get my unlock key, applied for the unlock and a week later I received my unlock code from OnePlus. I still owe 14 payments on my OP9P so tmo keeps giving me the "I'ts against our policy" jibberish.... But yea... Sim is still Locked... Bootloader is Unlocked... Magisk & TWRP are installed.

i rebranded my tmobile le2117 to EU turned out to be pro but cam doesnt work want to go back to tmobile again to rebrand to global but nothing ive tried with msm is working. any ideas? i contacted one plus about it but wont help its a former FUT device and they want proof thats where i got it and i cant provide i somehow deleted emails.

When they pushed the A12 update, the oem unlocking was no longer greyed out so.. Figured I'd get my unlock key, applied for the unlock and a week later I received my unlock code from OnePlus. I still owe 14 payments on my OP9P so tmo keeps giving me the "I'ts against our policy" jibberish.... But yea... Sim is still Locked... Bootloader is Unlocked... Magisk & TWRP are installed.
tell them your going to be traveling out of your country for longer than a month and will need service while abroad. it worked for me and i had just paid my 2nd payment and had the phone for a few weeks.

EtherealRemnant

I keep on getting Packed Image Does Not Exist after I click Next
on Others
Download it again. That error likely means the .ops file that contains the ROM files is missing. After you extract it, you should have all these files (I literally just downloaded it to make sure the archive isn't corrupt).

Unsaved Image 2.jpg

Top Liked Posts