General Oneplus 9 and / 9 Pro TWRP

Search This thread

weeems

Aug 28, 2014
TWRP loads Wipe etc Items but then locks, I cannot select any of them. What should I do, I have LE2125/OnePlus 9 Pro?

Zhono

Dec 6, 2012
Soooo does anyone know how to actually USE it? When you boot into it, you can NOT actually do anything. Touching anything on screen does nothing. You have to force the phone off to reboot out of it.

TrajanoX3

Mar 30, 2021
Você fez algo errado. Sua inicialização no slot errado provavelmente. Às vezes o meu faz isso durante o flash.

Mas o TWRP funciona muito bem. Eu posso ir de estoque para estoque rom sem tocar no PC. Eu posso fazer isso na hora.
Chow did you install
You did something wrong. Your booting into the wrong slot probably. Sometimes mine does that during flashing.

But TWRP works great. I can go from stock to rom stock without touching the PC. I can do it on the fly.

I'm on Android 12 cm48 I can use twrp

I was going to try installing TWRP to recovery on my rooted OnePlus 9. I boot to the bootloader first then attempt to boot to my TWRP.img file but I end up with a Qualcomm crash dump. Does anyone know what the cause may be of this?

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
I was going to try installing TWRP to recovery on my rooted OnePlus 9. I boot to the bootloader first then attempt to boot to my TWRP.img file but I end up with a Qualcomm crash dump. Does anyone know what the cause may be of this?
You get a Qualcomm crash dump if you are trying to flash TWRP on Android 12. It has been mentioned a number of times but TWRP does not work on Android 12, it's not supported.

jmadiaga

Aug 25, 2013
pasig
seems like the latest iteration of twrp is still not ocmpatible with OS 12.1
if anybody has successfully installed TWRP on oxygen OS12.1 please let me know.
cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a reminder for people who only read the oneplus 9 forum and not oneplus 9 pro one:

I tested it and flashed it on my oneplus 9 LE2110 and it works.

Again, as i always have to write to people.
    Be careful, only do something you can undo.
    Before you "Flash Current TWRP" do a full BACKUP!
    Sadly, No, boot-loader is locked. Never encountered this on both previous OP 6t's.
    Hence my confusion. When I walked out of the t-Mo store with my 6t, I had No issues.
    I used the wonderful mauronofios tool, to do it All with no troubles.
    crash my 6t, forced to take a "9 5g" from t-Mo, and now I am regretting it.
    Wondering what has changed, and by whom..? t-Mo change policies, or OnePlus ?

Actually, I've been a t-Mo customer for 16 Years ! First time I've ever had to "Ask Permission" to have my phone, or my SIM unlocked...
    You should start a separate thread for all that. Kinda want to keep on topic to make it less confusing for everyone
    Hi there, I have a question:
    When you have a new device, would the following work:
    1. Unlock bootloader
    In fastboot mode:
    Code:
    fastboot boot c:\twrp.img
    In TWRP
    3. Install TWRP
    4. Install Magisk
    5. Reboot - then you have Root, TWRP?
    6. Upgrades can than be done in TWRP by installing the files and than intalling again TWRP and afterwards Magisk?

Best
    Axel
    XDA is Great, and, yet, at the same time: XDA is very challenging.
    With so many able to contribute, and the lack of external editing capacity ( unlike SO ),
    it's difficult to distill the information.
    Okay, Great! There's a TWRP for the OnePlus 9 !
    I used TWRP 3.5 and Magisk to root a Lenovo Tab M10, without any need for external input.

The Answer I'm looking for here is: Am I able to install / root / whatever my T-Mo OP 9 with TWRP ?
    Does anyone have any definitive solutions ?

Thank You, in Advance, for any assistance !
    Is your bootloader unlocked? If yes then you could boot to fastboot and fastboot boot twrp.img. You will have your answer then.
    any of you using TWRP on oneplus 9 with OxygenOS 12?