Question oneplus 9 LE2110 Android 12 or Android 13 imei repair ?

Search This thread

haseebali55554

Oct 22, 2015
islamabad
LG V40
I am on Android 13, and IMEI is fixed, you know. Got service from market. So the solution exists.

Anyway, I just wanna know if I have to buy UMT dongle or is there any other workaround without that stuff (just in case if the issue pops up again)?
Brother IMEI repair is only possible on android 11 but after repair you can easily update to android 12/13 without any problem but IMEI repair is only possible with UMT Pro.

shadabkiani

Mar 2, 2018
Pakistan
HTC 10
OnePlus 9
Brother IMEI repair is only possible on android 11 but after repair you can easily update to android 12/13 without any problem but IMEI repair is only possible with UMT Pro.
Actually, I was on Android 11. Then update to Android 13 through OTA updates. Then I found out that both my IMEIs were gone. So I had to take phone to the shop and got my IMEIs fixed on Android 13. I was told if I updated phone (which is what I did from OOS 11 to OOS 13) I would lose IMEIs again.

So as you say that after IMEI repair, I can update/downgrade/whatever my phone with official firmware (say unbrick through MSM), my IMEIs will still be there? I just wanna be sure if you have tried updating phone yourself after IMEI fix?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am on Android 13, and IMEI is fixed, you know. Got service from market. So the solution exists.

Anyway, I just wanna know if I have to buy UMT dongle or is there any other workaround without that stuff (just in case if the issue pops up again)?
    Actually, I was on Android 11. Then update to Android 13 through OTA updates. Then I found out that both my IMEIs were gone. So I had to take phone to the shop and got my IMEIs fixed on Android 13. I was told if I updated phone (which is what I did from OOS 11 to OOS 13) I would lose IMEIs again.

So as you say that after IMEI repair, I can update/downgrade/whatever my phone with official firmware (say unbrick through MSM), my IMEIs will still be there? I just wanna be sure if you have tried updating phone yourself after IMEI fix?