Question OnePlus 9 Pro Call Recording

Search This thread

q2956

Mar 16, 2007
OnePlus 9 Pro
Did you do this on the OnePlus 9 Pro?

I am assuming you installed the OnePlus dialer, right? If so, where did you get it?

Thank you.
Take a look at the old method Google Drive....

l_mike

• Jan 6, 2013
    Where are recordings saved? I know I can reach them through the phone app, but I would like to find them with my Solid Explorer (rooted).

crypta

Nov 19, 2005
    OnePlus 6
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    The permissions granted should be doable via termux and some Auto start magic I think. Root assumed.

Beside this, I can't allow the 8t dialer call log and sms access. They simply won't switch.

After some testing, I am not able to make call recording possible while using op8t launcher, oneplus tools and termux instead of adb on my rooted device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-094358.jpg
      Screenshot_20210413-094358.jpg
      360.5 KB · Views: 64
    Reactions: q2956

q2956

Mar 16, 2007
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    What is the latest version of the 8T dialer for Android 11?

Mine is this:

Screenshot_20210413-222538__01.jpg

BTW: there is a bug: if you dial a number and the screen turns off (you move the phone to your ear) before the recording starts, the call will not be recorded.

Reactions: crypta

l_mike

• Jan 6, 2013
    Recording work only if I start the conversation before holding my phone against the face, before the screen turns off. If the screen turns off first, recording will fail on oneplus dialer.

q2956

Mar 16, 2007
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    We are speaking about unofficial dialer for OP9 so probably it won't be fixed but I hope oneplus will add official support for call recording in the Google dialer
    I agree, there are some rumors going around, that there will be call recording support in the Google dialer..... I hope for the best

bulletbling

Jan 14, 2013
    This worked for me with the OnePlus native PhoneCall App:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/a3bzo2
    Enable call recorder on OP
    PSA & Tutorials
    Easy and without root:

run this adb instruction to enable call recorder:

adb shell settings put global op_voice_recording_supported_by_mcc 1

2) if you reboot your phone you will need to run adb from step 1 again. To prevent this, install jOnePlus Tools from Play Store:

3)After install jOnePlus Tools, run this adb command to let the app change security settings, enabling it to turn call recorder on after reboot:

adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
    Every reboot I have to simple open jtools and call recording works until next reboot, then I have to open the app again. Annoying, but doable. There needs to be a setting where the app will start at boot or something.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      The permissions granted should be doable via termux and some Auto start magic I think. Root assumed.

Beside this, I can't allow the 8t dialer call log and sms access. They simply won't switch.

After some testing, I am not able to make call recording possible while using op8t launcher, oneplus tools and termux instead of adb on my rooted device.
      What is the latest version of the 8T dialer for Android 11?

Mine is this:

Screenshot_20210413-222538__01.jpg

BTW: there is a bug: if you dial a number and the screen turns off (you move the phone to your ear) before the recording starts, the call will not be recorded.
      Where are recordings saved? I know I can reach them through the phone app, but I would like to find them with my Solid Explorer (rooted).
      /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.oneplus.communication.data/files/Record/PhoneRecord
      I use the OnePlus 7 Pro and rely on the automatic call recording that I enabled using the jOnePlus Tools. It's time to upgrade. Is there a way to activate native call recording on the OnePlus Pro 9 without rooting the phone?

Thank you.
      Anyone please?
      Anyone please?
      jOnePlus Tools works on the OP9Pro too! Just install a OOS 11 dialer found easily and you're good to go.
      I tried the https://github.com/nipunnarang/oosnativecallrecordingenabler and does not work anymore (was fine on Opo7pro A11)
      I had the same question and was able to set it up. See this thread.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone