• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question OnePlus 9 Pro Call Recording

Search This thread

zaqpy

Oct 11, 2016
Magisk module "OOS Native Call Recording Enabler" stopped working after upgrade to 11.2.9.9.

crypta

Not ONLY stop working But also kill signal at all
As said earlier, SKVALEX ist the answer for recording calls. Yes, it is paid, but also yes, the payment is well deserved as it is a working solution.

Sad, that all the normal stuff, possible since decades is still kept away by the big players. Solutions are ain't no lasting business model 😉.

Reactions: navydata

FizzyAps

As said earlier, SKVALEX ist the answer for recording calls. Yes, it is paid, but also yes, the payment is well deserved as it is a working solution.

Sad, that all the normal stuff, possible since decades is still kept away by the big players. Solutions are ain't no lasting business model 😉.
20211003_115631.jpg

Stock Google dialer works fine for me no mods needed lol

q2956

Mar 16, 2007
OnePlus 9 Pro
I tried the Boldbeast and SKVALEX recorders, both do not work properly. SKVALEX relies on the build in recording funktionality of the beta dialer from OnePlus.

Does anyone have tried an alternative Rom like CarbonRom?

hallo dare

Jan 23, 2012
Hard to beat this mod.

plopingo

May 12, 2010
Paris

I have it and it's not working at all (non rooted & playstore version)

Kosygor

Dec 5, 2021
Well
This worked for me with the OnePlus native PhoneCall App:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/a3bzo2
Enable call recorder on OP
PSA & Tutorials
Easy and without root:

run this adb instruction to enable call recorder:

adb shell settings put global op_voice_recording_supported_by_mcc 1

2) if you reboot your phone you will need to run adb from step 1 again. To prevent this, install jOnePlus Tools from Play Store:

3)After install jOnePlus Tools, run this adb command to let the app change security settings, enabling it to turn call recorder on after reboot:

adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
This seems to be valid on me OnePlus 9 Oxygen OS 11.2.9.9.LE25BA with phone app 1.0.0.0.211109151403.e4cf004. Proximity sensor does not make any diffrence I can enable recording in the middle of call and it still works. Only thing is that i have to run second command from adb after restart. Anyone knows how to run this without root and PC ? Was trying to use Tasker plugin "ADB Shell Command" but with no luck.

Edit. Well I am not so sure about what is making diffrence anymore. I thought that :
adb shell settings put global op_voice_recording_supported_by_mcc 1
this activates Recording, and this
adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
Gives permission to joneplustools to do it for You....
While I was playing around With ADB I have granted Tasker (with Tasker permissions on windows) all permissions that it could be given. I use tasker to ensure joneplustools enables recording. From tahta moment everything after restart is to wait it takes about 60s to enable recording...
So It is what it is or i did to little checking if it works right.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts