How To Guide OnePlus 9 Pro: How to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS without unlocking the bootloader

Search This thread

@AdairJunior

May 27, 2011
Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Flashed full ColorOS A12 (NOT OOS12) onto my OP9pro last night and have to say I am amazed on how smooth the experience is. Takes about 5 mins to debloat the chinese bloat off of it and its all good.

I am amazed how there aren't other people flashing this on to the device !
Would you share the method you used to do that, with working Google services and Chinese apps debloated? I recently got an OP9Pro CN unit and the seller sent it with OOS12 pre-installed, however I'm really into ColorOS 12.

Thanks in advance.

Kydaix

Feb 10, 2022
France
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Would you share the method you used to do that, with working Google services and Chinese apps debloated? I recently got an OP9Pro CN unit and the seller sent it with OOS12 pre-installed, however I'm really into ColorOS 12.

Thanks in advance.
There will always be an infamous number of trackers on ColorOS, that's why I don't install it.
Just by installing AppManager, with Exodus you can see a lot of trackers just in the launcher, or in the settings, etc..

Mar 10, 2019
Hi XDA-developers :)

I need to convert My unlocked (t-mobile) oneplus 9 pro to dual sim global !!

Can you help me to doing this ?

I have no problem to pay who helped me?

I was try doing this by following these to methods
1 - https://xdaforums.com/t/...7-to-eu-via-msm-no-unlock-bin-needed.4272837/
2- https://xdaforums.com/t/tmo-9-pro-modem-retention-data-fix.4292445/

and always getting [only 1 Sim working on dual sim global Rom]
Thanks to Mr.@craznazn - Mr .@Libra420T

Thanks and appreciation to all the developers at XDA .

Sorry for bad English !

My telegram Ch : https://t.me/AbdulGhani_Gailan

kjeasan

Apr 28, 2013
Dhaka
So i installed ColorOS,then reset my device and google play store and google releted services was gone, tried to flash gapps over,but didnt work, any one knows how to make it work?

sahoo56

Sep 10, 2012
The China variant of the OnePlus 9 series comes with Color OS instead of Hydrogen OS by default, which is not good news for geeks as Color OS has many limitations compared to Hydrogen OS. Recently, OnePlus has officially provided a way to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS.

Please note that switching systems will clear all user data, so you better know what you're doing.

· Switch from Color OS to Oxygen OS

Download the downgrade package for the appropriate model and system and put it in the internal storage.

The China variant of the OnePlus 9 series comes with Color OS instead of Hydrogen OS by default, which is not good news for geeks as Color OS has many limitations compared to Hydrogen OS. Recently, OnePlus has officially provided a way to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS.

Please note that switching systems will clear all user data, so you better know what you're doing.

Download the downgrade package for the appropriate model and system and put it in the internal storage.

Installation steps: Settings - Software update - Settings (top right corner) - Select installation package - Select the previously downloaded downgrade package - Install now - Install now

If the Select installation package option is grayed out, it means that you now have a pending system update and you can choose to install or skip it.

To skip update: Settings - App management - App list - Menu (top right corner) - Show system - Software update - Storage usage - Clear data - OK - Disconnect all network connections

· Switching from Oxygen OS to Color OS
Download the downgrade package for the appropriate model and system and put it in the root directory of the internal storage.

Installation steps: Settings - System - System updates - Settings (top right corner) - Local upgrade - Select the previously downloaded downgrade package - CONFIRM

Just reboot your device after the installation is complete and have fun!

Downgrade packages:
Color OS for OnePlus 9 Pro
Oxygen OS for OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks but can you plz upload download links again.

If the Select installation package option is grayed out, it means that you now have a pending system update and you can choose to install or skip it.

To skip update: Settings - App management - App list - Menu (top right corner) - Show system - Software update - Storage usage - Clear data - OK - Disconnect all network connections

Download the downgrade package for the appropriate model and system and put it in the root directory of the internal storage.

Installation steps: Settings - System - System updates - Settings (top right corner) - Local upgrade - Select the previously downloaded downgrade package - CONFIRM

Downgrade packages:

sahoo56

Sep 10, 2012
Hello, Can some body please upload the link again from Color OS to OOS. Moreover, can you roll back from Color OS 13 to OOS 11?

sahoo56

Sep 10, 2012
Hello all, I got succeeded to downgrade from COS to OOS, doing this make it LE 2121. Now I am unable to downgrade using this method as .zip verification fails every time. Any solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Installation steps: Settings - Software update - Settings (top right corner) - Select installation package - Select the previously downloaded downgrade package - Install now - Install now

Downgrade packages:
    Can anybody share a video tutorial.. It will be very helpful..i am really confused...
    What about volte and 4g+ (carrier aggregation)?
    4g+ and volte work for me but no 5g
    I did it.. but i dont have 5g anymore any ideas?
    OOS 11.2.3.3
    LE2120
    Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/:
    thanks
    感谢