Question OnePlus 9 Pro LE2123 Android 12.1 C64 Problems.

Search This thread

Alex_H_H

Oct 19, 2019
Wrocław
So this indicates a deeper issue!
This is indicates a deeper issue, I am out of options of where to signpost you. Do some research to see OnePlus are ok with users using the OnePlus updater. Then when you have proof you can contact support.
I wonder if I can really hard reset the phone to its factory condition. Will the installation: OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.E.08_OTA_0080_all_2105011323_downgrade_for_Android12_6c5efd0819124814 fix the matter? And then step by step up to the official version of the C62 to find out that nothing improved the work on the phone? What do you think? Or maybe some other way?

davyleggend

Nov 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 9 Pro
I wonder if I can really hard reset the phone to its factory condition. Will the installation: OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.E.08_OTA_0080_all_2105011323_downgrade_for_Android12_6c5efd0819124814 fix the matter? And then step by step up to the official version of the C62 to find out that nothing improved the work on the phone? What do you think? Or maybe some other way?
When I had upgrade to A12 i've experienced a lot of bug too. I keep upgrade my phone with ota until c61. At this point I wondering there's something strange so I decided to rollback to oxygenos 11 with the official downgrade package from local upgrade. Next do the all ota. Don't have any problem at all! U can try use msm too for flash all the files correctly.

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010

The short answer is I don't know.

I've been thinking about your scenario, to proceed make a note of the following information

What hardware do you have, meaning what does it say on the physical box you have with your phone, please don't take this from the SW version from your phone

Next, what version of Android do you have and which region is it from, doesn't matter if it currently does not work correctly

Which partition/slot is it installed on

Is your boot loader unlocked

Any other modification you have Made

When the above information is all in one place and you're confident it's all there

Visit this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/op9pro-repository-of-msm-unbrick-tools-tmo-eu-glo-in.4272549/

Post on there for signposting about how to get from your current setup back to full factory version, my suggestion will be to follow all the steps above and respond to any questions asked as well as possible, if you're stuck just ask them

Hope it goes well for you, please don't rush and wait until you have a full picture

Then once you're fully back to stock, with everything working, take a full backup

Alex_H_H

Oct 19, 2019
Wrocław
Very thanks AndyC76!

My hardware complies with what is written on the box. I bought it in an authorized store. Including IMEI, RAM, ROM, S / N, etc. My Android version is also correct from the factory state, for EU, Model LE2123, 12GB RAM, 256GB ROM. The system is installed on the correct partition. Boot loader has never been unlocked. I didn't make any modifications. I went back to factory 3 days ago using MsmDownloadTool V4.0 lemonadep_22_E.05_210324. Subsequent updates (via OTA) continued until C.47. From then on, the aforementioned functions stopped working properly.

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010
If you go back to c47 following all the steps you outlined above, then everything works correctly. Does this include engineering mode working correctly?

If so, rather than use oxygen updater, wait for ota c64 to arrive and retest.

Reactions: TheGhost1951

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011
I have exactly the same model and Rom, but no issues whatsoever.

I would suggest to the OP to perform a factory reset and if this doesn't work, then contact support for a replacement or other solution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downgrade Is really simple
    OnePlus 9 Pro LE2123 Android 12.1 C64

Friends, help me.

For over a year, after switching to Adroid 12, only problems. I already wrote about it on the OnePlus forum, but as a rule there are only mocks that I can't use my phone to reset, clear the cache, etc. It doesn't help.

On the phone not working:

1. The photo has no latitude and longitude. There is only the name of the street (and the wrong one, the neighboring one).
    There is no Google Minimap as before.
    2. The Task Manager does not close all open applications. There is always one left. And this is extremely stressful.
    3. In a private safe, the photos do not rotate horizontally.

Is there any way to fix this?

I don't want to go back in development and go back to Android 11.
    I check the photo problem and it's the gallery don't show the map but if u check on Google photo the location will be there
    Hi, is your phone stock or has it been modded in any way?
    No, the phone has not been modified in any way. All the time OTA update.
    Take a look for locked apps in task manager in settings...
    TheGhost1951, I don't have any apps blocked.
    If you go back to c47 following all the steps you outlined above, then everything works correctly. Does this include engineering mode working correctly?

If so, rather than use oxygen updater, wait for ota c64 to arrive and retest.