• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [OnePlus 9 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

rmendez011

is oxegen os 12 stable enough for daily driver ?
I use it on my Daily Driver, it's alright, there are some small bugs, and some big bugs I have are, I don't know why at certain times the top and bottom part of the phone show the previous app.

No more LTE/LTE+ icon in the status bar, instead it now shows 4G/4G+ (this is just my main pet peeve, and a first world problem, I know lol)

You can't open another app right after you close an app as the old app reopens, clearing apps from recants while in an app does not close the app you are currently in you have to manually swipe that app closed or go home and clear recents.

In 1440p the UI is much smaller than in 1080p which means that in 1440p the fingerprint scanner and lock screen pin/password/pattern input is much smaller, there's also a weird gap to the left and right of the status bar in 1440P.

If you use third party launchers and use double tap to sleep without root (like in Nova with accessibility) there's a weird animation that either shows your lock screen for a split second, or a weird flash before going to sleep, no glitch animation using root double to sleep.

If you're listen to music (or have the media player in quick settings) sliding down to open quick settings causes massive lag, and sometimes the quick settings UI bugs out and have to restart to fix.

No more ambient display, instead we now get AOD set to power saving which does the same thing, but there are times where the fingerprint scanner doesn't show up, or the opposite where the fingerprint scanner shows up but the clock does not.

Google Messages bubbles will crash System UI 50/50 chance of fixing it without a restart.

I know I'm forgetting other things that crash System UI, and I know I'm forgetting other bugs.

All in all, its pretty "stable".

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there are times where you rotate your phone to watch a video, play a game, or whatever you do to rotate your screen, and as soon as the screen rotates, System UI crashes (same black flash screen as Google Messages bubbles but this is only every time you rotate your screen) and to solve it you have to restart.

Last edited:

kovacsabesz

Feb 5, 2011
Szeged
Ok.
Please....HELP!
I bought my Oneplus 9 Pro LE2120 with OOS .... DA India ROM!
BUT! I wanted install EU ROM on my Oneplus 9 PRO delet all in recovery ....
And now.....nothing only bootloader without
- Bootloader Version
- BaseBand Version
Someone help me please!
MSM tools is not working because none for LE2120 Device!

shawnydee

Aug 21, 2021
OnePlus 9 Pro
Ok.
Please....HELP!
I bought my Oneplus 9 Pro LE2120 with OOS .... DA India ROM!
BUT! I wanted install EU ROM on my Oneplus 9 PRO delet all in recovery ....
And now.....nothing only bootloader without
- Bootloader Version
- BaseBand Version
Someone help me please!
MSM tools is not working because none for LE2120 Device!
Im not sure how to fix your issue but to change to the Euro version qll u had to do was to upgrade using the full ota from EU. That is what i did with me Le2120 that came with Indian rom i flashed the Global by upgrading to the latest version of oxygen os using the full ota.

Reactions: kovacsabesz

kovacsabesz

Feb 5, 2011
Szeged
I tried....
Now I don't have Fastboot mode..nothing...
Never happened this with me..
OnePlus One ,3 - two times , 5 ,7T Pro
And now....I have a nice expensive brick..
Have can I fix it now Because no MSMDownloaderTools for LE2120!!!
Please... 😭

Warrkill

Nov 2, 2021
Man, that kinda lame. OnePlus completely ignores world and focuses on China customers. It's November and we don't have even October security patches. No new open beta also. Think 9 pro will be my last phone from them.

buddybubble

Mar 21, 2014
After updating to OB 2 on 9 Pro, my fingerprint sensor works only like 10% of the time, most of time it just doesnt seem to do anything. Also, most of the time notifications are no longer shown on the status bar, only when I pull down the notification bar.
Anyone experiencing the same issues or know a workaround? Already tried deleting and re-enrolling my fingerprints but that didnt help

johnypl

Apr 22, 2014
I'm trying to install 11.2.10.10 but stack on recovery. Trying to boot both slots but nothing.after resetting and too many times changing slots it works but without update.

I'm doing the same process,local upgrade, install to inactive slot, restart, but nothing

Mariocoleguilla

Nov 29, 2021
After updating to OB 2 on 9 Pro, my fingerprint sensor works only like 10% of the time, most of time it just doesnt seem to do anything. Also, most of the time notifications are no longer shown on the status bar, only when I pull down the notification bar.
Anyone experiencing the same issues or know a workaround? Already tried deleting and re-enrolling my fingerprints but that didnt help
I have exactly the same issue with the notifications, plus I have some more issues like not being able to deactivate the fingerprint icon showing up when the phone is locked, or the single tap to show the AOD not being able as well. In the lockscreen I can't access the notifications bar, even if the feature is activated.

faqih93

Aug 30, 2018
How to update from 11.2.10.10 to OB1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-205636.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-205636.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 82

mlord

Aug 18, 2014
OxygenOS 11.2.10.10:
Seems to be allowing a LOT more advertisements to get past AdAway to the screen with this version

Top Liked Posts