General [OnePlus 9 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread
Morning everybody. I am on Open Beta 3 Europe and via OTA arrived an incremental update (C40), impossibile to install.
Downloaded via oxygen updater and nothing to do.
Someone know how to solve or if the update is necessary?
The Op9pro is rooted
Thanks in advance for the time
Im on European and C38. I can not get C40 to show via full update or incremental update bin Oxygen Updater?

Reactions: khanboy619

giaur

Aug 27, 2013
Hi,
Can anybody check it for me on C40 Android 12:
- see how Google Feeds after swipe on desktop looks - font size
- Go to system settings, set display size to smallest possible and font size to smallest possible
- check Google Feeds again, is font size decreased respectively or still large?

Also, please check if changing font and display size settings affects launcher icon tiltles and camera gui font sizes? And power menu (hold power button) font size? Can anybody check and report?

tazoman

Oct 12, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi,
Can anybody check it for me on C40 Android 12:
- see how Google Feeds after swipe on desktop looks - font size
- Go to system settings, set display size to smallest possible and font size to smallest possible
- check Google Feeds again, is font size decreased respectively or still large?

Also, please check if changing font and display size settings affects launcher icon tiltles and camera gui font sizes? And power menu (hold power button) font size? Can anybody check and report?
C44 is out...

Reactions: mrbender666

veesce

Nov 16, 2018
São Caetano do Sul
Hi all!
I have a doubt, I have an OP 9 PRO, bought in China, model le2120, but it has the system version installed and it is Oxygen OS 11.2.10.10 LE15DA.
I Will it receive the updates normally?
If I wanted to manually install what version would I have to install?

op9pro.jpg

Last edited:

sagardakua

Apr 24, 2017
Dhaka
OnePlus Nord
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi all!
I have a doubt, I have an OP 9 PRO, bought in China, model le2120, but it has the system version installed and it is Oxygen OS 12.2.10.10 LE15DA.
I Will it receive the updates normally?
If I wanted to manually install what version would I have to install?

View attachment 5515889
Yeah I have the same question. Oxygen updater is showing this model as Indian version. According to this thread, this version supposed to have color os preinstalled.

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
I have the same model 2120 whi was running as you the India version. I downloaded the global version 2125 of the new oxygenOS 12. installed without problem. now I'm on the global version. and I will recieve from the OxygenOS ota the next update.

osm0sis

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4

Emelianenko23

Mar 14, 2016
Yeah I have the same question. Oxygen updater is showing this model as Indian version. According to this thread, this version supposed to have color os preinstalled.
Same here, but you mean Oxygen OS 11.2.10.10.LE15DA right? I'm not sure if I can update to OOS 12 Europe or Global from OOS 11 India with the full stable Oxygen Updater zip

sagardakua

Apr 24, 2017
Dhaka
OnePlus Nord
OnePlus 9 Pro
Reactions: Marabou57

Top Liked Posts