General [OnePlus 9 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

mumuli

Aug 21, 2012
And once temporarily rooted, go to Magisk for direct install
Kinda work but no. I use Alpha so when booted and open Alpha, try to install it still shows only patch thing. No direct install
Well.... When i install magisk then all is fine, root etc. Imo Alpha is way better, but mayby i can use magisk again. Looks like safetynet etc works fine

Last edited:
Thank you but I am using LMC v8. 4 Camera. I almost didn't notice its absence..
I discovered after re root and flashing modules one by one. Debloater was the culprit. Therefore not using debloater any more but all previous modules and all OnePlus apps are there including Camera

adamchap

Apr 4, 2008
Milton Keynes
Hi all,

I've got a OnePlus 9 Pro EU (LE2123) which is currently running 11.2.10.10: OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.E.13_GLO_0130_2111112110

I'm using Magisk on the device and it's rooted no problems.

If I go into Settings -> System Updates and check for updates, then I just get "No updates - your system is up to date", which we know isn't true as C.38, C.44, C.47, C61 and C.62 all follow on from what's currently installed.

Using Oxygen Updater, I can download the full 4.16gb img file for LE2123 C.62 then I go in to Settings -> System Updates -> Local Install and choose the file that Oxygen Updater has downloaded. However, the update fails immediately - doesn't even go above 0%

I'm at a loss as to why this would happen. Do I need to go C38, 44, 47, 61 then 62 to make this happen? I'm not using incrementals but the full images so in my head that doesn't make sense, but perhaps? (If so, does anyone have the links to those full flashable images as the links in Post 1 of this thread just come up with Access Denied error on the BA tagged downloads).

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated (uninstall Magisk then try?)

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Melbourne
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi all,

I've got a OnePlus 9 Pro EU (LE2123) which is currently running 11.2.10.10: OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.E.13_GLO_0130_2111112110

I'm using Magisk on the device and it's rooted no problems.

If I go into Settings -> System Updates and check for updates, then I just get "No updates - your system is up to date", which we know isn't true as C.38, C.44, C.47, C61 and C.62 all follow on from what's currently installed.

Using Oxygen Updater, I can download the full 4.16gb img file for LE2123 C.62 then I go in to Settings -> System Updates -> Local Install and choose the file that Oxygen Updater has downloaded. However, the update fails immediately - doesn't even go above 0%

I'm at a loss as to why this would happen. Do I need to go C38, 44, 47, 61 then 62 to make this happen? I'm not using incrementals but the full images so in my head that doesn't make sense, but perhaps? (If so, does anyone have the links to those full flashable images as the links in Post 1 of this thread just come up with Access Denied error on the BA tagged downloads).

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated (uninstall Magisk then try?)
If you're using Arter kernel by any chance, perhaps you need to restore the relevant partitions (dtbo and so on) before upgrading.

Didn't try it since I have no interest in OOS12, but the error happened to me in one of the OOS11 updates.

TheGhost1951

Feb 11, 2009
Garfield
OnePlus 9 Pro
In order to try this ROM, would this be the correct partitions selection to do a backup and restore in TWRP just in case things went wrong? See attachment!
Screenshot_2022-08-17-21-43-40.png

Sputnik2001

Mar 28, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
hi guys, i just got a big problem with my op9 pro. i wanted to install namless os so i went back from havoc os to oos 11.2.8.8 provided here. my internet is very slow and to avoid to download like 4 different updates i tried to download a c62 full package, extracted it with payload dumper and then tried to install it. phone couldn't boot into fastbootd so i wasnt able to complete the installation. now trying to go back to the same package as before it gives me the same error and cant boot into fastbootd no matter what. currently downloading c47 package found on here but i can't even boot into twrp. any suggestions? thanks

TheGhost1951

Feb 11, 2009
Garfield
OnePlus 9 Pro
hi guys, i just got a big problem with my op9 pro. i wanted to install namless os so i went back from havoc os to oos 11.2.8.8 provided here. my internet is very slow and to avoid to download like 4 different updates i tried to download a c62 full package, extracted it with payload dumper and then tried to install it. phone couldn't boot into fastbootd so i wasnt able to complete the installation. now trying to go back to the same package as before it gives me the same error and cant boot into fastbootd no matter what. currently downloading c47 package found on here but i can't even boot into twrp. any suggestions? thanks
Try boot to temporary TWRP from fastboot with PC and then go from there....

Top Liked Posts