Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Last edited:
    Reactions: windo34

clavelm80

Jan 9, 2017
    Annecy
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    EU build for 11.2.4.4 now showing up on Oxygen Updater.

Threw up a mirror for 11.2.4.4.LE15BA (EU) for LE2123 :

MD5: 62bbbb4a589b984bbdbd50e9cf463cd5

Rooted fine by local update, no reboot, Magisk install to inactive slot (After OTA), reboot.

(I recreate the download URL from the URL of the previous version and the name of the update).

@OPTeam just a ping so you know there is a link for a new version to add to the first post.

Last edited:

vibrantliker

• My phone shows the 11.2.4.4.LE15AA available but still get those "installation problem" responses. I am rooted but on the correct boot.img
    Screenshot_20210422-183541.jpg

kezz93

Apr 23, 2021
    Screenshot_20210423-081838.jpg
    hello! Is someone has the same problem? All the time when new updates are available I couldn't download it. I tried to downtown by wifi and mobile data but always the same. The only way is to download via Oxygen updater but new version is not available there yet

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
    sacramento
    View attachment 5287653hello! Is someone has the same problem? All the time when new updates are available I couldn't download it. I tried to downtown by wifi and mobile data but always the same. The only way is to download via Oxygen updater but new version is not available there yet
    Sounds like u need to restore your boot.img in magisk. install update and then boot magisk patched boot.img to install magisk on your phone.i recommend canary magisk

kezz93

Apr 23, 2021
    Sounds like u need to restore your boot.img in magisk. install update and then boot magisk patched boot.img to install magisk on your phone.i recommend canary magisk
    Thank you for you reply!
    Unfortunately, I'm not so good in this..
    Magisk is an APP or I need to do something with my computer?
    And will my data saves?

xls654

Sep 4, 2009
    ShangHai
    this is boot_11.2.4.4AA.img, after unzip it, you can patch it in magisk (option "select and patch a file"). then flash or boot magisked file with computer after ota install complete.

Attachments

• boot_11.2.4.4.zip
      34.6 MB · Views: 50
    Reactions: wooo000 and kezz93
    Yeah, downloaded from the link in a precious post. But for sure I don't know how to install it from computer 😔
    I already did they previous step with magisk
    • Put the full Update zip on the Internal storage (sd card) of your phone.
    • Install the Updated via Settings > System > System update. Click on the gear symbol in the upper-right corner and then on local update. The Update should be shown. If not, the file is not in the root of your SD card.
    • After the update is installed open the Magisk/Manager app and click on Install (Magisk). Select "Install to inactive slot" and let Magisk patch the boot.img
    After that you can reboot and you will be running 11.2.4.4 with root

Last edited:

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
    sacramento
    Your data and everything will still be there u don't even need to restart before u install update just go to magisk and hit uninstall then choose restore images. Once that's done go to system update and install. After u install update you have to reboot so it takes affect then fastboot boot magisk patched boot.img and install magisk through the app that will still be in your phone to direct slot. Done
    Thank you for you reply!
    Unfortunately, I'm not so good in this..
    Magisk is an APP or I need to do something with my computer?
    And will my data saves?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone