Jun 15, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Reactions: mptynugget

Jaxom84

Jan 12, 2022
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy S10
Personal recommendation from this morning:

I've been through Rhinoshield screen protectors (quite expensive, but I had to give it a try at some point and I got a little disappointed by the product itself, still excellent cases and customer service), and a few other 3rd parties before ordering those ones. Well, I don't know if perfection is of this world, but we are getting pretty close in term of quality and applying tool set. 👌

Warp3dGam3r

Mar 14, 2022
Bought my first ever Whitestone Dome and hands down my favorite glass protector I have installed. Could just be me but the screen seems clearer then when the factory film was on it plus it comes with a metal camera protector, which look good with the black sandstone case from 1+.

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
Bought my first ever Whitestone Dome and hands down my favorite glass protector I have installed. Could just be me but the screen seems clearer then when the factory film was on it plus it comes with a metal camera protector, which look good with the black sandstone case from 1+.

Used it on OP7 Pro. Sadly, can't find in Europe atm for the OP9 Pro. And to order from the website directly, with the delivery to Germany it would cost 66$ lol

Warp3dGam3r

Mar 14, 2022
Used it on OP7 Pro. Sadly, can't find in Europe atm for the OP9 Pro. And to order from the website directly, with the delivery to Germany it would cost 66$ lol
Yeah that is steep for sure. I would assume most of these phones sale better outside the US, so its weird they would not make it more widely available.

Top Liked Posts