• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question OnePlus 9 Pro Stock camera apk

Search This thread

m1606

Dec 5, 2018
OnePlus 7T
I was able to extract the OneplusCamera.apk.
It's v6.2.22, and it's got all the nice orange features, and the Hasselblad logo on Pro mode button, but apart from a new Pro mode layout, I haven't noticed any new features compared to the version what I had before (v6.4.44 from APKMirror) on my OP8Pro.

The apk is from 11.2.1.1.LE15DA ROM, Indian version, the one you can find in this article.

I was not able to install it via the package installer by the way, and I had to use the Systemizer Magisk module to install the apk to /system/priv-app/ manually, and after a reboot, the app was usable.

You can download the APK from my Google Drive.

Edit: I have also uploaded the APK to APK mirror.
I was able to install it using App Systemizer, but after a reboot the camera app is still the original one, not the 9 Pro one. How come? Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance. 🙂

Feb 13, 2021
FYI - if you need recent files from the ROM, you can always find the latest ROM dumps here:
I'm not developer and I don't know how to use it! I just know to install APK files😄😄😄! I'm looking for 9 series version of picture processing to downloaded and install it... If it is possible... (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oneplus-ltd/com-oneplus-camera-pictureprocessing/)

KevinDelgado

May 2, 2021
It's v6.2.22, and it's got all the nice orange features, and the Hasselblad logo on Pro mode button, but apart from a new Pro mode layout, I haven't noticed any new features compared to the version what I had before (v6.4.44 from APKMirror) on my OP8Pro.

The apk is from 11.2.1.1.LE15DA ROM, Indian version, the one you can find in this article.

I was not able to install it via the package installer by the way, and I had to use the Systemizer Magisk module to install the apk to /system/priv-app/ manually, and after a reboot, the app was usable.

Thanks for providing Download link. i just download it :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FYI - if you need recent files from the ROM, you can always find the latest ROM dumps here:
    Hi XDA Community and OnePlus 9 pro owners,

I read that OnePlus 9 series is still using Sony Sensors but bought computational photography from Hasselblad.

Since this is "only" software based photography enhancement (similar to GCam) in theory it should be possible to port this to other OnePlus devices aswell.

That's why I am kindly asking if an owner of OnePlus 9 series device can share his/her stock camera app with the community.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you export the apk using Titanium Backup or similar.

Thanks!

Best regards,
    m.p.a.

Thanks alot for putting in the effort to extract the APK from the image! Very kind of you!
    I will go ahead, install it and test for improvement in photo quality due to hassleblad computational photography. :)
    Best regards
    Cant we download the apk without root??