• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question OnePlus 9 Pro Stock camera apk

Search This thread

MightySashiman

Apr 15, 2010
Lausanne
OnePlus 6T
Tried installing it (systemizing the camera apk (version on apkmirror: 6.2.67) to priv-app and installing normally the pictureprocessing app 5.8.54) on my Oneplus 6T with LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11) rooted, and the camera opens but silently-closes immediately :(

batkenobi

Oct 7, 2018
Don't think there'll be a non-root sideload version for this soon unless OnePlus wills it.

EDIT: which is such a shame as the older phones have the capable hardware but not the software to keep on par.

Red Prez16

Feb 18, 2020
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus 9 Pro
I was able to extract the OneplusCamera.apk.
It's v6.2.22, and it's got all the nice orange features, and the Hasselblad logo on Pro mode button, but apart from a new Pro mode layout, I haven't noticed any new features compared to the version what I had before (v6.4.44 from APKMirror) on my OP8Pro.

The apk is from 11.2.1.1.LE15DA ROM, Indian version, the one you can find in this article.

I was not able to install it via the package installer by the way, and I had to use the Systemizer Magisk module to install the apk to /system/priv-app/ manually, and after a reboot, the app was usable.

You can download the APK from my Google Drive.

Edit: I have also uploaded the APK to APK mirror.
Hey! I followed your instructions and all that, but it's still not opening for me. Like it did, asked for permissions, and then it just closed. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's v6.2.22, and it's got all the nice orange features, and the Hasselblad logo on Pro mode button, but apart from a new Pro mode layout, I haven't noticed any new features compared to the version what I had before (v6.4.44 from APKMirror) on my OP8Pro.

The apk is from 11.2.1.1.LE15DA ROM, Indian version, the one you can find in this article.

I was not able to install it via the package installer by the way, and I had to use the Systemizer Magisk module to install the apk to /system/priv-app/ manually, and after a reboot, the app was usable.

Edit: I have also uploaded the APK to APK mirror.
    FYI - if you need recent files from the ROM, you can always find the latest ROM dumps here:
    Hi XDA Community and OnePlus 9 pro owners,

I read that OnePlus 9 series is still using Sony Sensors but bought computational photography from Hasselblad.

Since this is "only" software based photography enhancement (similar to GCam) in theory it should be possible to port this to other OnePlus devices aswell.

That's why I am kindly asking if an owner of OnePlus 9 series device can share his/her stock camera app with the community.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you export the apk using Titanium Backup or similar.

Thanks!

Best regards,
    m.p.a.

Thanks alot for putting in the effort to extract the APK from the image! Very kind of you!
    I will go ahead, install it and test for improvement in photo quality due to hassleblad computational photography. :)
    Best regards
    Cant we download the apk without root??