• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Oneplus 9 Pro T-MO (LE-2127) Revert to stock and fix modem. Will donate.

Search This thread

ripclap

Nov 25, 2021
I flashed my device using the Indian MSM Tool and I am unable to revert back the stock T-Mobile flash using the T-Mo MSM Tool. Now my mobile radio will not enable. I tried flashing multiple T-Mobile modems that are posted on here and that did not fix the issue. So let me summerize.

Can someone guide me to 1) Flashing back to the T-Mobile stock firmware from the IN version, and or 2) Help me get my radios working again. I'd be willing to donate to whoever can help me resolve this issue!

Thanks!

bencozzy

Feb 28, 2011
Columbus OH
Here is the fastboot flasher I used to go back to 11.2.9.9 global with tmo radio after recovering with the msm tool.

Donate 0.1 $XNO to nano_1x4ho7de93dcmcqak8mzojfs6qyr89khozmxwqybhihyioojumqfkd4stemx

I cant find who posted this originally so I just uploaded the file I had saved on my computer.

Reactions: ripclap

ripclap

Nov 25, 2021
Thanks, unfortunately it didn't work for me. My IMEI, MAC Addresses, and fingerprint functionality is still working. Now it's not recognizing my SIM card at all.

@FizzyAps @craznazn Do yall have any suggestions? Seems yall are the all stars here!

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Thanks, unfortunately it didn't work for me. My IMEI, MAC Addresses, and fingerprint functionality is still working. Now it's not recognizing my SIM card at all.

@FizzyAps @craznazn Do yall have any suggestions? Seems yall are the all stars here!
India MSM is known to screw things up and make devices think they are LE2120 instead of whatever it originally was, but at the same time, that's what makes it able to also flash ColorOS over to Oxygen easily...

I remember people solving something like issue on this forum, might need to search extensively.... I haven't had my OP9P for over 6 months now probably, so I can't help much... best of luck!

ripclap

Nov 25, 2021
India MSM is known to screw things up and make devices think they are LE2120 instead of whatever it originally was, but at the same time, that's what makes it able to also flash ColorOS over to Oxygen easily...

I remember people solving something like issue on this forum, might need to search extensively.... I haven't had my OP9P for over 6 months now probably, so I can't help much... best of luck!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-102634.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-102634.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20211130-102353~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-102353~3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 36

amaroney55

Jan 6, 2019
Decatur
Blu Vivo XL
Project Treble
I really hate to say this. But I don't think there's no coming back from India os. I did the same thing not once but twice. I called T-Mobile and used my insurance. Only way. Read the topic in this forum bout the India msm tool. Idk if u noticed how much different the India os is from the eu and global os. But if there's away I wanna know also. Cause now the only msm tool your going to be able to use is the India one. But you can update to the a12 one of the color or oxygen I can't remember but ur modem will come on everything will be fine for a few days then it will start messing up again.

Zeus0fyork

Nov 30, 2020
I flashed my device using the Indian MSM Tool and I am unable to revert back the stock T-Mobile flash using the T-Mo MSM Tool. Now my mobile radio will not enable. I tried flashing multiple T-Mobile modems that are posted on here and that did not fix the issue. So let me summerize.

Can someone guide me to 1) Flashing back to the T-Mobile stock firmware from the IN version, and or 2) Help me get my radios working again. I'd be willing to donate to whoever can help me resolve this issue!

Thanks!
have you read this thread yet?

ripclap

Nov 25, 2021
I really hate to say this. But I don't think there's no coming back from India os. I did the same thing not once but twice. I called T-Mobile and used my insurance. Only way. Read the topic in this forum bout the India msm tool. Idk if u noticed how much different the India os is from the eu and global os. But if there's away I wanna know also. Cause now the only msm tool your going to be able to use is the India one. But you can update to the a12 one of the color or oxygen I can't remember but ur modem will come on everything will be fine for a few days then it will start messing up again.

I think you're right. I'm going to RMA it with Oneplus.

ripclap

Nov 25, 2021
I thought with my persist, modest1, and modemst2 I could SMT flash it and restore those files but I get a OnePlus write protection using edl and the OEM Unlocking option will not enable in the OS now. Hopefully they warranty repair it. That's my only concern. It's fairly new lol

amaroney55

Jan 6, 2019
Decatur
Blu Vivo XL
Project Treble
Sorry I am just going on what that one thread was saying. And my experience I had to make TMobile believe that it was the phone breaking. Be sure to switch it back to the TMobile os. If the msmtool doesn't work fastboot flash it back before u take it back. The 2nd time they went through my phone saw I had the xda app they really started questioning me. I grabbed my phone back and said umm why u looking in my phone privacy dude. You're concern is only with network and data not my apps files and folders. But just save ya some trouble

ripclap

Nov 25, 2021
Sorry I am just going on what that one thread was saying. And my experience I had to make TMobile believe that it was the phone breaking. Be sure to switch it back to the TMobile os. If the msmtool doesn't work fastboot flash it back before u take it back. The 2nd time they went through my phone saw I had the xda app they really started questioning me. I grabbed my phone back and said umm why u looking in my phone privacy dude. You're concern is only with network and data not my apps files and folders. But just save ya some trouble
I'll just flash it clean to where it doesn't even boot lol

Reactions: amaroney55

ripclap

Nov 25, 2021
What sucks is I have the modemst1, modemst2, and persist image backups but I cannot unlock it to upload. I am trying to modify the MSM Tool settings.xml to patch the modemst and persist images and I almost had success using the SMT Downloader but I think I don't have the offset bytes set properly to match the partition table.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the fastboot flasher I used to go back to 11.2.9.9 global with tmo radio after recovering with the msm tool.

Donate 0.1 $XNO to nano_1x4ho7de93dcmcqak8mzojfs6qyr89khozmxwqybhihyioojumqfkd4stemx

I cant find who posted this originally so I just uploaded the file I had saved on my computer.

I'll just flash it clean to where it doesn't even boot lol