How To Guide OnePlus 9 Pro TMO Le2127 Converted to Global Le2125 OOS 13

Search This thread

MENINBLK

Thank you so much for the reply. I have asked about carrier unlock because on a different thread on XDA, I saw that carrier unlock process can only be done on T-mobile ROMs. Yes I just checked again, my phone is currently carrier-locked (that's the reason I got it brand new at 400 bucks :D). So that another thread ( https://xdaforums.com/t/convert-your-t-mobile-le2127-to-eu-via-msm-no-unlock-bin-needed.4272837/ ) from 2021 made me confused that if I go to the global rom (Non-TMobile ROM) through your tutorial, will I be able to unlock the sim in the future if I want? Because probably I would never want to go back to a T-Mobile ROM just to unlock the sim. Have you used any other Non-TMobile sim on your phone or has any other people you know used? I am attaching a snapshot of that thread and the carrier locked status here. Thanks!
The TMO OnePlus 9 Pro devices sold on Amazon are all carrier unlocked.

No need for modem files once you get to LE2125.
I think the SIM coming online delay is only due to A13 initializing the cellular modem and hunting for the local tower.
Once it is online, there aren't any problems.
To fix the sim delay update to latest firmware and do a factory reset and it will now show only 1 sim and loading will be fixed.

ByPythoN

May 27, 2017
@Bulauski2005 After updating to F.20 the sim problem has come again. The phone now recognizes 2 SIMs and 2 IMEI's. I think factory resetting it will fix the problem, but aren't there any solution to this without resetting? I mean it would be annoying to factory reset the device after every update.

@Bulauski2005 After updating to F.20 the sim problem has come again. The phone now recognizes 2 SIMs and 2 IMEI's. I think factory resetting it will fix the problem, but aren't there any solution to this without resetting? I mean it would be annoying to factory reset the device after every update.
The F.20 update has been stopped by OnePlus people are told not to install it. You will need to start fresh and only update to F.18 or F.19 I repeat do not install F.20 it is causing phones to brick ! Go back to the beginning and do a fresh conversion.

ByPythoN

May 27, 2017
The F.20 update has been stopped by OnePlus people are told not to install it. You will need to start fresh and only update to F.18 or F.19 I repeat do not install F.20 it is causing phones to brick ! Go back to the beginning and do a fresh conversion.
Are you sure? I think it was the F.19 update that bricks the phones. F.20 is the new update of that phone-bricking F.19 update.

Hello guys , I'm from Mexico , so maybe I'm kinda stup... Haha and I don't understand to much about this, I bought a LE2127 OnePlus 9 pro, is this guide to difficult ? I'm on Android 12 December patch, I need to unlock the bootloader to do this ? If someone can helps me , I can do a transfer in PayPal haha I want to convert to global

ByPythoN

May 27, 2017
Your right it's the F.19 update not to install have you tried the F.20 update and did a factory reset ?
No I didnt. I assume it will fix it but I dont wanna like factory reset my phone on every update. It would be annoying. I have so much data to backup it would completely take my entire day to just get a proper working device after update. Any idea on how to fix it without factory resetting maybe?

salihcei

May 19, 2018
No I didnt. I assume it will fix it but I dont wanna like factory reset my phone on every update. It would be annoying. I have so much data to backup it would completely take my entire day to just get a proper working device after update. Any idea on how to fix it without factory resetting maybe?
i tried f20, factory reset not fix the sim problem.

I tried it it doesn't fix it the F.18 fixed it. I tried updating to the F.20 and the dual sim bug came back. If your on F.18 and factory reset the converted le2127 OnePlus 9 pro runs flawless ! No dual sim bug with network loading delay.

ByPythoN

May 27, 2017
I tried it it doesn't fix it the F.18 fixed it. I tried updating to the F.20 and the dual sim bug came back. If your on F.18 and factory reset the converted le2127 OnePlus 9 pro runs flawless ! No dual sim bug with network loading delay.
Yeah I knew it. I hope this issue is something related to F.20 update and won't happen on the newer updates.

chronicmaniac

May 4, 2010
Ankara
Hi Buds;

My LE2127 was turned to EU rom. Version LE2123_11_F.74 (OOS 13 Android 13) I have Sim connection lag and shows double sim.

I want to turn it to Global rom but my imei was repaired.

How can I change my rom EU to Global without lose my IMEI?

Should I downgrade to Android 11 for the EU to Global converting?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First convert to EU using the TMO to EU MSM Tool then install global firmware from the OnePlus website. Update it all the way to C.65 then install the OOS 13 F.17 firmware, go into settings and factory reset and your done VOILA ! Everything works including 5G mm wave with no root or data retention.
    Ey folks, I'm trying to follow the process with some misunderstanding:
    1- I converted to EU using https://xdaforums.com/t/convert-your-t-mobile-le2127-to-eu-via-msm-no-unlock-bin-needed.4272837/ until step 2 (inclusive)
    2- I downloaded OP ROM OSS 11.2.10.10.LE15AA and installed manually

Phone still indicates model LE2127 and suggest me to update to LE2115.11.F17_2170_202211231111

Should I proceed with it instead of F16?
    What about "Update it all the way to C.65" where can I download them?

You can find several versions of upgrade boot and apk files here:

Edit: The first post has an apk and instructions along with boot images. The second post has firmware zips for various versions
    I did all of this and am now on F.16 but unable to unlock bootloader. Were you able to unlock bootloader? I was able to before going to A13
    You have to unlock the bootloader while on A11. After running my conversion MSM, first thing you should do is unlock the bootloader before updating to A12/A13. If you don't, you will not be able to unlock it later without the unlock_code.bin
    Ey folks, I'm trying to follow the process with some misunderstanding:
    1- I converted to EU using https://xdaforums.com/t/convert-your-t-mobile-le2127-to-eu-via-msm-no-unlock-bin-needed.4272837/ until step 2 (inclusive)
    2- I downloaded OP ROM OSS 11.2.10.10.LE15AA and installed manually

Phone still indicates model LE2127 and suggest me to update to LE2125.11.F17_2170_202211231111

Should I proceed with it instead of F16?
    What about "Update it all the way to C.65" where can I download them?
    The only way the model will change is if you follow the conversion directions and use the MSM Tool in the links provided in the conversion directions.
    Otherwise it will stay as an LE2127.
    The conversion process gets rid of the TMO ROM and overwrites the device with OnePlus OOS ROM and Firmware via the MSM Tool.
    Hello everyone,

I am new here - I bought the LE 2127 by mistake as I was going to try and de-Google the OnePlus 9 Pro by flashing Lineage OS. So I have a few questions that I hope someone will answer as I am not a developer but learning every day. I have already downloaded and used adb & fastboot on to my Pop OS laptop and taken out quite a few google apps including the Play store and replaced it with MicroG and my banking app works just fine. I get the occasional error with Signal, but it still works. My concern with the OnePlus is a Chinese backdoor? Anyone know about that and if there is one on this model?

Here are my questions:

1. Are you guys in the US? I am in the southeast.
    2. Changing the LE2127 to LE2125, will that work with Mint?
    3. Once I follow the directions and change to the LE2125 - I should be able to switch to another Custom OS? Like Lineage, right? The LE2125 is the last model they support.
    4. Would I be de-Googled with OOS or do I have to re-de-google the phone again...

Mostly, what are the benefits of switching to LE2125 if you keep Oxygen; just getting rid of the T-Mobile apps? As I said, I am a total beginner, so any advice would be amazing.

L
    #2) yes, it should continue to work fine, you'll flash your current modem back in anyway (if android 11 or 12, some say 13 works) Be sure to backup modemst1/2 to be safe. Multiple users report success with Tmo mvno working just fine all across.
    #3) yes, you should be able to.
    #4) you will have to re-de-google because you'll be going from Tmo to EU using the MSM tool, it's a clean slate and like-new state.

The first benefit is flashing Tmo->EU allows you to unlock the bootloader without the OnePlus Token site. You can unlock it the traditional way. Neither way requires the sim to be unlocked but it's certainly more convenient than waiting a week.

I would recommend submitting to OnePlus Token site just to have the backup option/unlock token bin that matches your device. I submitted mine and immediately flashed to EU and unlocked. Then when I flashed back to Tmo, I verified the unlock worked either way.

And the cruise over to global/other roms.

The other benefit is not having any of tmobile's bloatware, animations, and preventing automatic updates. I don't know 100% for the 9P but the Tmo 7TP5GME, they force the update, you can't prevent it by postponement. Having root and unlocked bootloader also didn't prevent the update from happening. I've since read that the Tmo variants can push the update and restart (so you lose root because you can't go flash magisk boot OTA back to inactive slot). Others who weren't yet to the maximum postponement amount would block the download servers in Hosts with root and avoid it that way