Question OnePlus 9 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Camera Test!

Search This thread

Gzoom82

Feb 12, 2021
Yet here is some showing the opposite.

Essentially these 'reviewers' have no idea what they are doing - These two 'reviewers' I would say have just about zero idea what they are on about interms of photography at the best to times but people follow their 'advice' anyways. Pretty much ANY flagship phone is delivering amazing results these days, you don't need YouTube reviewers to confirm that.

I took this just on the S21 U whilst playing with my daughter. We are going to draw some background for the ATAT later on card and have a go at doing some scenes.

Personally I would say there is little point wasting time with YouTube camera 'reviews' these days, just get the phone/camera you want and start taking photos and been creative.

51078419732_281a2ca510_4k_d.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet here is some showing the opposite.

Essentially these 'reviewers' have no idea what they are doing - These two 'reviewers' I would say have just about zero idea what they are on about interms of photography at the best to times but people follow their 'advice' anyways. Pretty much ANY flagship phone is delivering amazing results these days, you don't need YouTube reviewers to confirm that.

I took this just on the S21 U whilst playing with my daughter. We are going to draw some background for the ATAT later on card and have a go at doing some scenes.

Personally I would say there is little point wasting time with YouTube camera 'reviews' these days, just get the phone/camera you want and start taking photos and been creative.

51078419732_281a2ca510_4k_d.jpg
    Found this video and it is very interesting. S21 Ultra is losing almost in every situation. Damn…

The S21 Ultra quite clearly has superior camera hardware, as expected given the price difference, and as shown by most of the comparison videos out there. The odd review saying different is expected, not everyone agrees with what constitutes a better photo.