Accessories OnePlus 9 Pro + Whitestone Dome + case compatibility

Search This thread

h8Aramex

Oct 24, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
Just wanted a thread for information.

So...
Original case: Fits, works great, but it's a lame case. Very slippery, little protection.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid: OK. Works great with the Dome, it's not touching and installs easily. I like how it feels, good case.

Otterbox Symmetry: Works but very, very tight fit. Even normally, it's such a tight fit you are almost breaking the phone. It's a pretty weird design honestly. The front "lip" has a rubbery finish that I do not like either.

Post your experiences and I'll update the OP post!
Thank you.

randylahey786

Oct 22, 2021
I like nudes and daily drive it naked, touching it with my bare fingers... I mean the phone!
I too like my phone naked without anything on it but the phone gets so many scratches and dents on the edges so I decided to install a full-body screen protector from Gadgetshieldz. The protector is very thin which I like about it and I can barely feel it on my phone. Try this instead of a case to feel the phone as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: i_sagnik

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
That's why I believe the next best thing is like the Dome & OnePlus sandstone case. The case is minimal with an awesome grip & the dome has the feel and appearance of the original screen👍
I was using Whitestone dome with gray sandstone case as well. Til the Whitestone started getting dust under the edges and it cracked. I bought the 2 pack with light but they didn't give extra speaker/port stickers to apply the 2nd protector. Between spigen and rinke cases in rotation currently.

i_sagnik

Sep 3, 2021
West Bengal
I too like my phone naked without anything on it but the phone gets so many scratches and dents on the edges so I decided to install a full-body protector from Gadgetshieldz. The protector is very thin which I like about it and I can barely feel it on my phone. Try this instead of a case to feel the phone as it is.
But sometimes that thin protection can tear apart and which can be very dangerous in certain climax scenarios when you are in a hurry. Moreover, some people prefer the case as it provides more grip and some even have textures and colours on them to give more pleasure to the user.

randylahey786

Oct 22, 2021
But sometimes that thin protection can tear apart and which can be very dangerous in certain climax scenarios when you are in a hurry. Moreover, some people prefer the case as it provides more grip and some even have textures and colours on them to give more pleasure to the user.
It is risky if you go with cheap brands, this one I'm using for 3 months now and there is no peeling or tear of the protector. I hate the tempered glass because it eventually breaks in a month or two so I'm going with this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I like nudes and daily drive it naked, touching it with my bare fingers... I mean the phone!
    That's why I believe the next best thing is like the Dome & OnePlus sandstone case. The case is minimal with an awesome grip & the dome has the feel and appearance of the original screen👍
    I too like my phone naked without anything on it but the phone gets so many scratches and dents on the edges so I decided to install a full-body screen protector from Gadgetshieldz. The protector is very thin which I like about it and I can barely feel it on my phone. Try this instead of a case to feel the phone as it is.