General [OnePlus 9][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks.. Should I flash using global MSM?
Oxygen updater suggests flashing C.48 of global ROM & then letting incremental update pick up to the newest version.
Just use the global downgrade package and then update from there.
I have reviewed your guide to safely convert T-Mobile OnePlus 9 series to global but I don't see a downgrade zip for Le2127 I am on C.17 and wish to convert to global is this possible and if so could you direct me to the necessary files ?
You use the global downgrade package and that converts your T-Mobile to global. Beware that you will need the COS/OOS data rentention fix magisk module to have working mobile data after the conversion because the phone will think it's dual SIM.

Reactions: kjsanjay

You use the global downgrade package and that converts your T-Mobile to global. Beware that you will need the COS/OOS data rentention fix magisk module to have working mobile data after the conversion because the phone will think it's dual SIM.

Ok but what about this post ?https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/le2127-oneplus-9-pro-custom-rom-t-mobile.4490195/

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Reactions: jmadiaga
Ugh, you're on the LE2127. I wish you guys would ask these questions in the Pro forum instead of coming here and confusing everyone. With the LE2127, you have to go through whatever process everyone over there is doing or you'll lose your radio because the T-Mobile 9 Pro has a mmWave radio that no other variant does.
Ok , I already tried the data retention root method and still had no data I followed the guide to the T and used the latest magisk module for C.62. To covert I used the MSM TMO-to-EU tool. Is this the downgrade package you are referring to ? If not could you provide me a link please or direct me where to find it ? Your help is appreciated !

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Ok , I already tried the data retention root method and still had no data I followed the guide to the T and used the latest magisk module for C.62. To covert I used the MSM TMO-to-EU tool. Is this the downgrade package you are referring to ? If not could you provide me a link please or direct me where to find it ? Your help is appreciated !
I don't have one of those devices from hell so I can't really troubleshoot it. Try asking in the 9 Pro forum.

robuser007

Jan 7, 2010
C64 is out for Europe: can someone upload it here?

Can I boot from an older patched boot.img image (fastboot boot patchedC62.img) to root c64 ? (using direct install in magisk)

Reactions: carantushy
Jun 18, 2021

Hey, so i happen to be having a similar issue, i got a L2113 Oneplus 9, when i Update it to A12 "through official ota in settings" it nukes my sim cards completely, although its a single sim device, the devuce assumes its dual sim, i downgraded back to a11 with eu Downgrad file and it changed my model number to L2117, i gave it another go through settings, but it still does the same, like how do i fix it and is my phone even Eu?

Last edited:

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey, so i happen to be having a similar issue, i got a L2113 Oneplus 9, when i Update it to A12 "through official ota in settings" it nukes my sim cards completely, although its a single sim device, the devuce assumes its dual sim, i downgraded back to a11 with eu Downgrad file and it changed my model number to L2117, i gave it another go through settings, but it still does the same, like how do i fix it and is my phone even Eu?
Sounds like your phone is actually a T-Mobile model that someone bought cheaply and flashed with EU software to me. Those things are a real headache and I'm sorry but I don't give any support for them anymore because it's too much hassle. I would return it if you can.

Jun 18, 2021
Sounds like your phone is actually a T-Mobile model that someone bought cheaply and flashed with EU software to me. Those things are a real headache and I'm sorry but I don't give any support for them anymore because it's too much hassle. I would return it if you can.
but like the OTA update that it officially downloads in settings app is for 2113, and the model number only changed after i went to 12 and restored a eu firmware?
if not official, can i install custom roms? and retain cell service? also like voLTE doesn't work on a11, but updating to a12 restores voLTE functionality but cell service overall ks like 30 seconds in 1minute out, 5G is available on a11

Last edited:

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
but like the OTA update that it officially downloads in settings app is for 2113, and the model number only changed after i went to 12 and restored a eu firmware?
if not official, can i install custom roms? and retain cell service? also like voLTE doesn't work on a11, but updating to a12 restores voLTE functionality but cell service overall ks like 30 seconds in 1minute out, 5G is available on a11
Yeah someone converted it. There is no other explanation for the change when using the downgrade package. I wish OnePlus would hard code the model number instead of letting it be flexible by the MSM Tool that's used. Your device is going to be nothing but headaches. Sorry but you'll have to ask someone else, I won't waste my time with them anymore.

Jun 18, 2021
Yeah someone converted it. There is no other explanation for the change when using the downgrade package. I wish OnePlus would hard code the model number instead of letting it be flexible by the MSM Tool that's used. Your device is going to be nothing but headaches. Sorry but you'll have to ask someone else, I won't waste my time with them anymore.
maybe could you direct me to any other thread or something, where it explains how to do it? since this phone was converted to eu initially, I don't seem to know way around converting it to global? global i read share largely the same hardware, single sim and all, i see some with tmobile op9 running global firmware and sim cards work perfectly fine with them on oos12! some help would be really appreciated, this is my very first oneplus phone.

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
maybe could you direct me to any other thread or something, where it explains how to do it? since this phone was converted to eu initially, I don't seem to know way around converting it to global? global i read share largely the same hardware, single sim and all, i see some with tmobile op9 running global firmware and sim cards work perfectly fine with them on oos12! some help would be really appreciated, this is my very first oneplus phone.
Global firmware has the dual SIM bug as well. You would need to stay back on buggy C.48 from what I have been told as the dual SIM bug affects all subsequent versions of OOS. You really need to just root and use the module. There's not much you absolutely can't do with root, just use browsers for banking -- or switch to banks that don't do that nonsense.

If you grab the downgrade package for global from this post as well as the APK, just run the downgrade package in the APK and it will convert you to global firmware but beware, it's going to wipe your device and it's going to end up with the same issues when you upgrade to OOS12.

For the record I'm not even convinced that C.48 doesn't have the bug because I know when I flashed the 9 Pro Indian MSM to my 9 after a really bad brick, I had working SIM and touchscreen in OOS11 but when C.48 came along, the dual SIM bug affected me too, and it was a pain to figure out how to undo that damage to be able to use OOS12 again.

Jun 18, 2021
Global firmware has the dual SIM bug as well. You would need to stay back on buggy C.48 from what I have been told as the dual SIM bug affects all subsequent versions of OOS. You really need to just root and use the module. There's not much you absolutely can't do with root, just use browsers for banking -- or switch to banks that don't do that nonsense.

If you grab the downgrade package for global from this post as well as the APK, just run the downgrade package in the APK and it will convert you to global firmware but beware, it's going to wipe your device and it's going to end up with the same issues when you upgrade to OOS12.

For the record I'm not even convinced that C.48 doesn't have the bug because I know when I flashed the 9 Pro Indian MSM to my 9 after a really bad brick, I had working SIM and touchscreen in OOS11 but when C.48 came along, the dual SIM bug affected me too, and it was a pain to figure out how to undo that damage to be able to use OOS12 a

For the record I'm not even convinced that C.48 doesn't have the bug because I know when I flashed the 9 Pro Indian MSM to my 9 after a really bad brick, I had working SIM and touchscreen in OOS11 but when C.48 came along, the dual SIM bug affected me too, and it was a pain to figure out how to undo that damage to be able to use OOS12 again.
I'm actually pretty cool with rooting, I don't really give a F about banking apps, just tell me how to ? like do i need to update to oos12 first or like how does it work for oneplus, i know for samsung its pretty straight forward no matter the android version, just flash custom recovery and flash magisk zip!!
EDIT: i found out you need the unlock code to unlock bootloader on a tmobile op9, but since I'm on a different firmware, im unsure if its still required, and as per my sim card works 'which isn't tmo' should i consider the phone UNLOCKEDN sim wise, or its the eu firmware that's helping it work?

Last edited:
Reactions: EtherealRemnant

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I'm actually pretty cool with rooting, I don't really give a F about banking apps, just tell me how to ? like do i need to update to oos12 first or like how does it work for oneplus, i know for samsung its pretty straight forward no matter the android version, just flash custom recovery and flash magisk zip!!
EDIT: i found out you need the unlock code to unlock bootloader on a tmobile op9, but since I'm on a different firmware, im unsure if its still required, and as per my sim card works 'which isn't tmo' should i consider the phone UNLOCKEDN sim wise, or its the eu firmware that's helping it work?
You only need the unlock token if you are on T-Mobile stock software. Once you convert the device to another region, you can unlock at will.

All you have to do to get data back in flash this Magisk fix.

If you have a SIM that doesn't use the T-Mobile network at all (locked devices can be used on T-Mobile MVNOs like Tello and Mint) and it's working, sounds like you are already SIM unlocked.

rizzmughal

Nov 10, 2014

As u i attached ss c.47 data is working without using anything same goes with c.48 what is in c.6x update which makes dual sim bug

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-03-10-17-20-36_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-03-10-17-20-36_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts