General [OnePlus 9][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

RustySpackleford

Oct 24, 2015
IMG_20211219_124307.jpg
Having trouble flashing 11.2.10.10.LE25AA to my Global device.Any suggestions?

Relevant errors seem to be:
Error applying update: 7
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1

I get the same error when I try to flash 11.2.9.9 (which is already successfully flashed/running on slot B). Tried wiping Dalvik, but that didn't help.

The "failed to mount" errors were also there when I installed 11.2.9.9, but that flash worked fine anyway. If anyone has a fix for that as well, that'd be welcome.

Bonus issue: my TWRP is not displaying a battery percentage, any ideas about that?

eren:cross

Oct 17, 2019
Didn't update so far. Now the update vanished.....again. Anyone with the same situation?
Happened to me too but then it popped back up and I updated. MASSIVE MISTAKE... it's very buggy even after a factory reset. I advise to wait with updating to Android 12. I'm rolling back to OOS 11.2.10.10. Bugs involved apps being unusable and app UIs resetting after switching to different apps (e.g. login form deleting values when switching back from password manager to copy password, etc.)

Reactions: jmadiaga

ironjon

Happened to me too but then it popped back up and I updated. MASSIVE MISTAKE... it's very buggy even after a factory reset. I advise to wait with updating to Android 12. I'm rolling back to OOS 11.2.10.10. Bugs involved apps being unusable and app UIs resetting after switching to different apps (e.g. login form deleting values when switching back from password manager to copy password, etc.)

Yes same here, I came back to OOS 11.2.10.10, the first official A12 release is terrible.

jmadiaga

Aug 25, 2013
pasig
hi.
my OP9 is model LE2110.
currently the OS is Oxygen OS 11.2.10.10 LE25DA
my question is - is it safe to update via flash with the latest update
OPoxygen_22.1.47 OTA downloaded under OS zip for LE25DA?
TIA

Top Liked Posts