Question Oneplus Ace Pro ColorOS - Google services

Search This thread

Adly1991

May 6, 2022
Hi everyone,
After reading and checking alot of threads here and in 10 pro threads of how to install OxygenOS on chinese varinet devices, i found out that alot of people bricked their devices, and there is no clear reason for that, sometime due to ignoring the unknown partitons, may be after relocking the bootloader .. etc.

so as long as there is no MSM tool i think i will stick to ColorOS.

i will receive the device (Ace Pro) this week.

Just i want to ask, how can i install google services on the phone (get sync, contacts, autofill password,having all apps ..etc) ..
and what is the overall experince of the colorOs

Last edited:

warpaper

Jun 6, 2010
LG G3
OnePlus 3T
if you could help to test the Google Pay. I had a OPPO FindX3 pro Chinese version run native ColorOS, although i manage to get install GMS and all Google service, however Google Pay will failed after few days, but ok in the first few days of adding credit card. I had no solution on this for a year. Wanna know if Oneplus running on ColorOS would have the same probelm.

Adly1991

May 6, 2022
if you could help to test the Google Pay. I had a OPPO FindX3 pro Chinese version run native ColorOS, although i manage to get install GMS and all Google service, however Google Pay will failed after few days, but ok in the first few days of adding credit card. I had no solution on this for a year. Wanna know if Oneplus running on ColorOS would have the same probelm.
i will check it once i get the device .. but could you clarify how did you manage to install GMS and all google services on colorOS so i can do the same!

Adly1991

May 6, 2022
I have tried today to add my credit card to play store and it worked well and already bought something as test .. unfortunately Gpay is not available in my country so i couldn't check .. but i believe as long as play store worked goay should also work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i will check it once i get the device .. but could you clarify how did you manage to install GMS and all google services on colorOS so i can do the same!
    For my OPPO FindX3pro to install GMS:
    - download pureapk
    - install google play store
    - install Google Play Service

then u will be able to sign google account and download all Google app.