Question OnePlus Ace Pro ColorOS to OxygenOS

Search This thread

Adly1991

May 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

i will get oneplus ace pro this week, and i need a clear instruction how to flash OxygenOS on this chinese varient.

i am coming from Xiaomi, so i am not aware of oneplus flashing process and i am afraid of bricking the device.

and i dont like Chinese colorOS due to bloatware and there is no Google services.

Please advise.

Nov 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

i will get oneplus ace pro this week, and i need a clear instruction how to flash OxygenOS on this chinese varient.

i am coming from Xiaomi, so i am not aware of oneplus flashing process and i am afraid of bricking the device.

and i dont like Chinese colorOS due to bloatware and there is no Google services.

Please advise.
sure but you may brick it you need an unlockedboot loader and you just need fastboot enhanced from github

and this link https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/4248_sign_CPH2415_11_A_OTA_0080_all_44864f_10100111.zip
credits to @beatbreakee

or just use the oygen os updater.

carlpadre

Jun 2, 2014
Philippines
sure but you may brick it you need an unlockedboot loader and you just need fastboot enhanced from github

and this link https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/4248_sign_CPH2415_11_A_OTA_0080_all_44864f_10100111.zip
credits to @beatbreakee

Can i flash that rom using oxygen updater without unlocking the bootloader?

Reactions: oneplushypergaming

Adly1991

May 6, 2022

credits to @beatbreakee

Thanks for sharing the files .. but what are the steps.. unlock bootloader and flashing Oos using fastboot enhanced !

Nov 15, 2022
Thanks for sharing the files .. but what are the steps.. unlock bootloader and flashing Oos using fastboot enhanced !
well it is not complicated as it seems it;s better to just watch a video on it honestly but you just go to your developer settings and hit "oem unlock" and just go to your bootloader and plug it up into your pc and go "fastboot oem unlock" and bam but to use the fastboot enhanced actually it and just go to fastboot visualizer and select your payload bin and it just takes care of it for you but i do recommend just watching a video lol

Reactions: Adly1991

Adly1991

May 6, 2022
well it is not complicated as it seems it;s better to just watch a video on it honestly but you just go to your developer settings and hit "oem unlock" and just go to your bootloader and plug it up into your pc and go "fastboot oem unlock" and bam but to use the fastboot enhanced actually it and just go to fastboot visualizer and select your payload bin and it just takes care of it for you but i do recommend just watching a video lol

I found thia video on YouTube.. could please confirm that all steps are Ok and nothing missing..

Adly1991

May 6, 2022
I will post my video guide soon, just converted my ACE PRO to 2415, please wait I will finish editing of video.
I tried but i failed so i am still on colorOS, however, i am actually satisfied ..
but let me tell you the problem i faced.

using fastboot enhance
in fastboot D when flash, i always receive the below message and of course i didn't ignore becuase as reported always lead to bricked device.
moreover, the device name always chamge from taro in fastboot to ossi in fastboot D .. i don't know why
modem.png

ITMASTER

Jan 30, 2008
Yerevan
I tried but i failed so i am still on colorOS, however, i am actually satisfied ..
but let me tell you the problem i faced.

using fastboot enhance
in fastboot D when flash, i always receive the below message and of course i didn't ignore becuase as reported always lead to bricked device.
moreover, the device name always chamge from taro in fastboot to ossi in fastboot D .. i don't know why
View attachment 5810805
This is because you need to delete those COW partition files before moving forward.

Top Liked Posts