• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question OnePlus Buds

Search This thread

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
Do you use OnePlus Buds wireless?
How they sound in music & Call ?
Do they worth the money? I ask because the price is obscene !
Thank you.

Buslova

I bought the new pro's. They ARE overpriced and the touch controls are finicky however the audio sounds better than the Samsung buds+ and some Anker ones I had. The call quality is much better on the buds pro than others I've tried as well. The ANC works pretty well but I feel that the "transparency" mode isn't as strong as Samsung's "ambient" mode which I use at work a lot. It's nice that the software for them are built into OOS' BT area also. 1+ recently had them on sale for $119 ($30 off) already.

Hopefully they push out a new firmware soon to address some of the issues. Mainly the touch controls on the stems are "touch and go" (pun intended) and there are occasional issues with the buds not thinking they're fully inserted in your (or maybe just mine) ears so they turn ANC off. I'm also hoping Comply will make tips for them soon. I have some of their all purpose tips and then don't get the "insert your earbuds" for ANC error however the all purpose Comply tips don't fully fit in the case and eventually the lid tears them since they're a tad too big.

My left Samsung ear bud's volume had been decreasing to the point that it was almost dead so I needed a pair and decided to give 1+ a shot. They're good but not $150 good IMO. At that price point they have too much competition.

Reactions: null0seven

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I got mine free with the purchase of my phone and I love them. I use them for music and watching video on my phone all the time, and they sound better than the others I used before. My mom liked them so much she bought a pair for herself (she has OP9). If you're a true audiophile I'm sure there are better choices, but for the average person who likes to enjoy music and movies, I can't complain at all. They also fit great for me (after switching tips) and stay in even when doing stuff outdoors or if I fall asleep with them.

Not sure about call quality because I don't really use my phone for talking. I only used them for a call once that I remember and it sounded fine on my end, but I didn't ask how I sounded to the other person.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got mine free with the purchase of my phone and I love them. I use them for music and watching video on my phone all the time, and they sound better than the others I used before. My mom liked them so much she bought a pair for herself (she has OP9). If you're a true audiophile I'm sure there are better choices, but for the average person who likes to enjoy music and movies, I can't complain at all. They also fit great for me (after switching tips) and stay in even when doing stuff outdoors or if I fall asleep with them.

Not sure about call quality because I don't really use my phone for talking. I only used them for a call once that I remember and it sounded fine on my end, but I didn't ask how I sounded to the other person.
    I bought the new pro's. They ARE overpriced and the touch controls are finicky however the audio sounds better than the Samsung buds+ and some Anker ones I had. The call quality is much better on the buds pro than others I've tried as well. The ANC works pretty well but I feel that the "transparency" mode isn't as strong as Samsung's "ambient" mode which I use at work a lot. It's nice that the software for them are built into OOS' BT area also. 1+ recently had them on sale for $119 ($30 off) already.

Hopefully they push out a new firmware soon to address some of the issues. Mainly the touch controls on the stems are "touch and go" (pun intended) and there are occasional issues with the buds not thinking they're fully inserted in your (or maybe just mine) ears so they turn ANC off. I'm also hoping Comply will make tips for them soon. I have some of their all purpose tips and then don't get the "insert your earbuds" for ANC error however the all purpose Comply tips don't fully fit in the case and eventually the lid tears them since they're a tad too big.

My left Samsung ear bud's volume had been decreasing to the point that it was almost dead so I needed a pair and decided to give 1+ a shot. They're good but not $150 good IMO. At that price point they have too much competition.