Dec 29, 2007
t.me
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7 Pro

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Milwaukee WI
OnePlus 8
I did that whole dexrypt thing but my engineering mode is unlocked I can get to that menu without even having to put in the password so what you're saying is I have to input that password from that decryptor website and then I can do the star pound star pound 866 thing and it should come up within that 10 minute window?

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Milwaukee WI
OnePlus 8
Yes *#*#5646#*#* the decrypt menu
I got it to work but nothing seemed to stick like Sa/NSA mode when I back out the settings go back to normal.

My issue is that I'm getting att 5g but when I get into a are awith LTE-A I loose NSA 5g. I think it has something to do with carrier aggregation and my phone isn't set properly to do the combo.
I'm curious how that menu looks on a global/unlocked model . Since this tmobile version is set to prefer T-Mobile and only do stand alone 5g with T-Mobile same with those settings not sticking in that menu.

So like I said I wonder how that menu looks on a global/unlocked model or even a converted model. Wonder if you convert then that menu will say at the top ATT or whatever carrier your sim is and you could adjust settings because they won't be carrier locked??

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Milwaukee WI
OnePlus 8
I also found via activity launcher if you search for RF tools a thing comes up and you can see all the bands in the phone on one page and you can select an unselect bands and things like that a lot of the test modules are in Chinese but that whole band selection menu is there and only one time I was able to select and unselect 5G bands but it didn't do anything because all the 5G bands that are in the phone are currently selected anyways so I wasn't able to unlock anything of course so RF tools is kind of a neat thing too but it's kind of hard to figure out and work and if you go into RF tools your phone loses complete connectivity until you reboot the phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a tool i made that will generate the decrypt code used to enable engineer mode. It will only enable for 10min for 7pro, but for anything above there is a permeant code option. There is also a lot more helpful tools added, and many to come. Others are requiring you to give your imei out to get the code. this tool will generate the code all on the device with adb shell, so know worries about posting your imei to the internet. If you find this tool helpful please donate.

Its just mainly used to test all the different parts and feachers on the device. And to make adjustments. It give access to diag mode and can turn on and off options that normally cant.Like the op8 camera ,where they disables the x-ray .this can re enable that.I built this tool to help myself when reverse engineering. I added other feachers as well, fastboot tools and few shell commands. Plus many Dialer codes.
    It still can, do you have root. Select option 7, and 7 again
    Yes *#*#5646#*#* the decrypt menu
    There is 2 versions of that app there is a tmo one and a oneplus one