• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Oneplus Nord 2 skin

Search This thread

sureshra

Apr 8, 2021
Got my Nord 2 and decided to wrap my phone with bumblebee skin from Gadgetshieldz. Wanted to go with pastel skins from Dbrand but then changed my mind due to the shipping time and chose bumblebee from gadgetshieldz since they get shipped from within India. Love the color combo of the skin !!! You can check them out here.
https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplus-nord-2-5g-skins-wraps-covers.html
001.jpg
002.jpg

sonai365

Dec 27, 2015
this skin is not available as of now and to be honest, gadget shield is expensive.
i would rather wait for other Indian brands as the material of the skin is of the same Manufacturer 3M.(wait for stickon or,skinsy or riggear). skinsy.in is selling same skins at 349

Reactions: sureshra
Jun 22, 2021
stratosphere
OnePlus 9R
this skin is not available as of now and to be honest, gadget shield is expensive.
i would rather wait for other Indian brands as the material of the skin is of the same Manufacturer 3M.(wait for stickon or,skinsy or riggear). skinsy.in is selling same skins at 349
Lol, skinsy...Hell they are a cheap copy of gadgetshieldz..look at their graphics and content..all taken from gadgetshieldz and other brands...I overlooked all that n still tried them since they were cheap but so was their quality..The cuts and overall fit were all very poor..went back to gadgetshieldz...It will always be gadgetshieldz or dbrand for me..nothing else..

Reactions: sureshra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Damn this looks fine ! My only concern is if it transfers heat well ?
    Yess
    I've used skin in my ROG II and Mi 10i
    There's no issue in heat transfer. Its niceaf
    Damn this looks fine ! My only concern is if it transfers heat well ?
    Looks great!
    How's the texture?
    nice combo btw
    Lol, skinsy...Hell they are a cheap copy of gadgetshieldz..look at their graphics and content..all taken from gadgetshieldz and other brands...I overlooked all that n still tried them since they were cheap but so was their quality..The cuts and overall fit were all very poor..went back to gadgetshieldz...It will always be gadgetshieldz or dbrand for me..nothing else..