General [OnePlus Nord CE][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

murchu27

Jan 1, 2021
Local update doesn't seem to be available to me. When I choose "System update" from settings, I just get a plain Google/Android screen that says "Your system is up to date", with no gear icon or anything (it doesn't even mention my Oxygen OS version).

If it makes a difference, I've recently used the MSM tool to move from Lineage OS back to Oxygen OS

Mamay72

Dec 12, 2014
Volgograd
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
Install this and a 'local update' should appear
You also need to install any activation launcher and find the system update line there.

Attachments

• com.oneplus.opbackup_1.0.0.210114225639.6769471-811_minAPI24(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 986

murchu27

Jan 1, 2021
So I installed that apk and restarted my phone, but my "System update" screen still looks the same. I'm not sure what you mean by your second line - what is an activation launcher?

Mamay72

Dec 12, 2014
Volgograd
OnePlus Nord CE 5G

murchu27

Jan 1, 2021
Hey thanks, the Activity Launcher let me manually open the installed "System Update" apk, which is the normal system update screen that is referenced by OnePlus support, etc. Installing the update now!

jnisz

Dec 4, 2021
can we downgrade to oxygen os 11.0.2.2?. my current version is 11.0.11.11 EB13BA

Waleriks

Mar 27, 2016
Rome
Moto G 2014 LTE
OnePlus 3
@OPTeam since it isn't possible to install a full OTA out of the box, I think it may be useful to use the second post to show the methods for installing a full ota.
It's rather odd that OnePlus has not released proper flashing instructions on their support website. (At least they're releasing zips, which in turn allow users to extract stock boot.img so that they can patch it to root their device if they wish).
Out of curiosity, could you try sideloading this APK (you may need to launch the app via an activity launcher) to see if it would detect and perform flash of a zip present at the root of device internal storage?

Ehm the lack of change in system update was expected, as I mentioned previously an activity launcher such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.szalkowski.activitylauncher&hl=fr&gl=US may be needed. I believe the relevant activity is com.oneplus.localupdate.ui.home.HomeActivity

This tool makes flashing payload.bin/full OTA zip on unlocked devices easier.
Github: Fastboot Enhance

Reactions: Sony make.believe

ACEBILBO-I

Aug 31, 2014
Could anybody please be so kind to upload full zip of 11.0.14 EU? Couldn't find it anywhere, neither OnePlus site and Oxygen Updater have it and can't root without it

Top Liked Posts