• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

OnePlus Nord N10 5G BE2026 Problem

Search This thread

Wild-Owl

Feb 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got a new OnePlus Nord N10 5G BE2026 Unlocked the Bootloader, Flashed TWRP Recovery, Advanced wiped everything and formated data. I was going to give Lineage 18.1 GSI Rom a try but when trying to flash system in Fastboot I get partition not found Fastbootd I get no such file or directory.
So I decided I better go back to stock firmware again. I extracted all the files from the stock firmware payload.bin with payload dumper all the files flash fine in Fastboot until I get to the system.img and then I get the partition not found or no such file or directory in Fastbootd. I have tried in both slot A and slot B,
A interesting thing while in TWRP when I connect the phone to a computer the internal storage is greyed out and you can't copy files to it with MTP. I must be missing something somewhere?

Wild-Owl

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks alot I had tried the MSM Download Tool before and got the Param Error. This time I used the driver from the post and it worked! I guess I won't be trying any GSI roms on this phone because I don't know how to flash System if it is inside the Super.

mixlex

Jul 16, 2011
Jeffersonville, in
Thanks alot I had tried the MSM Download Tool before and got the Param Error. This time I used the driver from the post and it worked! I guess I won't be trying any GSI roms on this phone because I don't know how to flash System if it is inside the Super.
Yes, not much development going on with this phone. You should note the TWRP is beta and is not fully functional.